I am looking at going back to SCHOOL

I have been on the phone calling Community Colleges about Medical Tech job programs like Ultrasound, MRI etc.
So many

I even went down to visit a campus and I feel like a Dinosaur. Even the community collegs had Palestinen flags, gay flags and I belive it was Arab April Month and now its Asian May month.

The most odd thing is that the students all look like little kids. Did they lower the college age to like 12.

Today I had a online class presentation and I it took me a long time to even launch the program.

I feel even more useless than I usually do
Aren't you a bit old for school as it pertains to your career?

Suck it up and be a man ffs.

Or go stand on a street corner if you're too soft

I like your avatar a LOT! I can relate to the dinosaur syndrome. Despite the fact that I am a degreed individual my degree was unfortunately obtained in the pre-computer era, essentially obsoleting me. About eight yrs. ago @ SCC(Spokane Community College) I signed up for the required math/English classes & was blessed to have Heather Edwards as my English teacher & DOUBLE blessed to get Chris Brady as my math teacher. Chris got me through the math but I had trouble with the algebra so dropped the English class to concentrate on the math which tubed me. I was shooting for a AAS degree in Computer Assisted Drafting & mechanical engineering. My age @ the time REALLY SHOWED UP IN SPADES. The younger students completely dated my totally outmoded skills. "...little kids." Yeah, I noticed that too. At least you could eventually launch the program which makes me envious of you.

Here's my suggestion, go online & do your own studies. I use the Khan academy online for my math tutor but Khan can teach you much more than just math like check it out below

Want to design, cast & produce an outrageous induction system for your favorite engine from initial design to finished product? Check out Kelly below, oh & his comprehensive tutorials are absolutely free of charge!

Want to become a journeyman machinist both old school & CNC capable? Check em out below...

YouTube & dedicated professionals eager to teach their skills to others are making brick & mortar education facilities a thing of the past! Cruise YouTube & find an interest of your choice & start zeroing your instructors, all online in the privacy of your own home!

Aren't you a bit old for school as it pertains to your career?

Suck it up and be a man ffs.

Or go stand on a street corner if you're too soft
I sold my UPS business and I looking at new career

Just invest in a store in a NON GHETTO FUCKING CITY.

Christ you're gonna wreck your whole life and go into debt because you were too stupid to open in a nice area...

Ridiculous
I am livin
Just invest in a store in a NON GHETTO FUCKING CITY.

Christ you're gonna wreck your whole life and go into debt because you were too stupid to open in a nice area...

Ridiculous
i am not looking at the same ups garbage !!
I solid because I was an Amazon slave

Life has really passed me the F by.

I was thinking about going into Mental health field but several folks on this board told me it would be a complete disaster

I have a mediocre peronalltiy. Bad BACK, neck problems now, low drive to even get out of bed, I am on a bunch of medication for my brain, on semi suicide watch and I often still think its 1993

I can barely get out of bed by 10 am on most days and these classes all start at 8 am and the campus is a 75 minute drive or more

the only thing I have going for me is that I have over Million bucks in the bank
What do you want to do?
What would make you happy?
That's what you should do.

Forum List

Back