I am LeatherneckPM

Silent but deadly, eh?

Welcome.

It's all hype. We scare the shit out of people and they run away. We go home. Job done.

Dang. I thought you were a

fart_ninja_silent_but_deadly_hat-p1.jpg

o just what this board needs another pushy ass marine....doesnt gunny have that cornered?

o well...welcome to the monkey house

how tall are you....dont lie...marines tend to be short....

o just what this board needs another pushy ass marine....doesnt gunny have that cornered?

o well...welcome to the monkey house

how tall are you....dont lie...marines tend to be short....

A wise man, RAdm J R Stark, USN, once said "Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat."

I'm the former. It's the short ones you really have to watch. They have issues. :lol:

Not a democrat.

Not a republican.

Just a Marine. On my signal, we unleash hell.

But not without a Navy corpsman patching up the holes in your body :D

Thanks for your service, job well done.

Oh, was that you who broke that San Miguel beer bottle over my head? All I asked you jarheads in the bar was, "What do the Marines yell when their in trouble?" "CORPSMAN!!!!" Then those Marines jumped off their bar stools like they had sparkgaps in their asses kickin and screamin and punchin, sheeesh you guys are touchy.

Not a democrat.

Not a republican.

Just a Marine. On my signal, we unleash hell.

But not without a Navy corpsman patching up the holes in your body :D

Thanks for your service, job well done.

Oh, was that you who broke that San Miguel beer bottle over my head? All I asked you jarheads in the bar was, "What do the Marines yell when their in trouble?" "CORPSMAN!!!!" Then those Marines jumped off their bar stools like they had sparkgaps in their asses kickin and screamin and punchin, sheeesh you guys are touchy.

True, and if you are one of them THANK YOU.

It could have been me, if the San Mig was empty. I would not waste beer on a Corpsman's head.

New Topics

Forum List

Back