I am LeatherneckPM

Not a democrat.

Not a republican.

Just a Marine. On my signal, we unleash hell.

But not without a Navy corpsman patching up the holes in your body :D

Thanks for your service, job well done.

Oh, was that you who broke that San Miguel beer bottle over my head? All I asked you jarheads in the bar was, "What do the Marines yell when their in trouble?" "CORPSMAN!!!!" Then those Marines jumped off their bar stools like they had sparkgaps in their asses kickin and screamin and punchin, sheeesh you guys are touchy.

True, and if you are one of them THANK YOU.

It could have been me, if the San Mig was empty. I would not waste beer on a Corpsman's head.

:eusa_eh:

NO way you said THAT.

Oh, was that you who broke that San Miguel beer bottle over my head? All I asked you jarheads in the bar was, "What do the Marines yell when their in trouble?" "CORPSMAN!!!!" Then those Marines jumped off their bar stools like they had sparkgaps in their asses kickin and screamin and punchin, sheeesh you guys are touchy.

It could have been me, if the San Mig was empty. I would not waste beer on a Corpsman's head.

NO way you said THAT.

I have already pissed off one of your Mods. I am trying to be nice, Sir.

Not a democrat.

Not a republican.

Just a Marine. On my signal, we unleash hell.

HAHAHAHA, I wasn't a corpsman, but they were there when we needed them. I know that bottle was empty, I remember it well, you were about to brake it over my head when you saw liquid movement from the bottle, in one hasty gulp, you emptied the contents and broke the remains on my skull, the resounding echo was the only thing that made you guys pause long enough for us to get the hell out of the bar, through the broken windows, I might add. :eusa_liar:

HAHAHAHA, I wasn't a corpsman, but they were there when we needed them. I know that bottle was empty, I remember it well, you were about to brake it over my head when you saw liquid movement from the bottle, in one hasty gulp, you emptied the contents and broke the remains on my skull, the resounding echo was the only thing that made you guys pause long enough for us to get the hell out of the bar, through the broken windows, I might add. :eusa_liar:

You ran. Wise man.

NO way you said THAT.

I am NOT a fucking "sir". You should KNOW that, "devil dog", and the repercussions thereof.

You'd be the FIRST Marine I ever met that dis'd the Doc.

What's your weapon, Marine? What's the max effective range? What caliber round do you fire from that weapon?

What's the difference between Recon Platoon and a Recon Battalion on deployment?

You ran. Wise man.

I never saw a corpsman run anyway but forward. :eusa_eh:

NO way you said THAT.

I am NOT a fucking "sir". You should KNOW that, "devil dog", and the repercussions thereof.

What's your weapon, Marine? What's the max effective range? What caliber round do you fire from that weapon?

What's the difference between Recon Platoon and a Recon Battalion on deployment?

Oh Goodie. Pop Quiz.

Oh Goodie. Pop Quiz.

Trying to google the answers?:eusa_eh:

Can't even respond to a Marine like a Marine. You STILL want to play? I think I've shown you for what you're for ....:eusa_eh:

Prove me wrong.

Oh Goodie. Pop Quiz.

Can't even respond to a Marine like a Marine. You STILL want to play? I think I've shown you for what you're for ....:eusa_eh:

Prove me wrong.

Busted....that logo appears on wiki.....is this a :eusa_liar:????, wrong board to try this on.....:eusa_silenced:.....

[...]
Oh, was that you who broke that San Miguel beer bottle over my head?[...]
Did that happen during the riot in the Sea Horse EM Club at Subic Bay in 1957? (Wasn't me, but I saw who did it.) :redface:

Seriously, Navy Corpsmen are Number One! I step aside for them anytime.

Oh Goodie. Pop Quiz.

Prove me wrong.

I don't need to prove jack shit to you. :lol: You want to know something, you ask. Don't rant.

ola7ebaofr188s2wlhfz.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back