Trump I am afraid us Trump supporters have all been duped.

Discussion in 'Donald Trump' started by LA RAM FAN, Dec 2, 2016.

1. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,784
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,182
    Good point.while its true that JFK got the civil rights movement started and into motion it wasnt till when Johnson got elected that the civil rights bill act got passed. Johnson took the credit for it but had it not been for Kennedy getting it started it never would have passed so that is true,if kennedy was killed cause of the civil rights movement,then they would have killed LBJ as well.:biggrin:

Like you said so well it was the military establishment that Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of in his farewell address speech that killed him cause he was going to pull out of vietnam by 1965,he had already deployed a thousand troops the previous month before his assassination of 1000,once kennedy was killed.LBJ reversed JFK's policys on vietnam and EXPANDED the war.

Kennedy did not serve the establishment and do what they told him to do and paid the price for it.Will the Donald be our first real president who doesnt serve them? based on the videos I have posted and what misterbeal did in his last post I wont hold my breath same nobody else should.

3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,182
    Its cool to know there are women out there who see Killery for the mass murdererer she really is and did not vote for her cause she is a woman.lol

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,182
    well I dont deal in theories I only deal in facts.If you want theories,then read the warren commission report.:D

If you want facts that he was killed by the CIA cause he was angering the intelligence communitys just as sailor said he was.then I suggest you watch this video the exposes the lies of the warren commission

also read these two books.I would say they are the best books ever that irrefutable facts that Kennedy was killed by the CIA cause hes was not serving the establishment and their needs and was doing too many good things for the people. you will understand that you have been duped all these years just as I was at one point as well after you read these two books in these two links below.these two books and that video cannot be refuted.never has been countered.:thup:

you DO read books right?:biggrin:

Crossfire

JFK and the Unspeakable

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  5. Ropey

Ropey String tension is not infinite. Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,203
    "...I am afraid"

Don't be concerned.

The left are so far back that they can't even see Trump's dust.