Trump I am afraid us Trump supporters have all been duped.

Oh. Good. Grief.

Good grief that all us sheep ME included have been had and played as chumps by Trump indeed.

I was thinking Trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers "that is WHY the CIA killed JFK because he was doing that and trying to return us to the constituion where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,he was also cutting of aide to Israel , that is why all the other presidents since him have all stayed alive cause they have all served the bankers and the corporations as well as giving aide to Israel instead of us and were the willing puppets for them they asked them to be unlike JFK.

I was having hope that Trump just might be different,that he might be another JFK.No such luck.He has been exposed in this video below.It is almost an hour long but the facts cannot be refuted that contrary to what we have been led to believe,he is actually no different than any of the other presidents since LBJ,here to serve the bankers and be their puppet for them by starting wars in other countrys and serving Isreal.

the facts in this video cannot be refuted he is one of them.Trump is pals with the Clintons same as Obama is with the Clintons and Bushs.He is no different.

I KNEW there was a reason why I did not trust his as I did ron paul who WOULD have been the next JFK had he been elected.

That was why the establishment made sure he never got the republican nomination because unlike Trump,he had the peoples interests at heart instead of the bankers and Israels like they all have had and as Trump does as well. the facts in this video prove that and cannot be refuted he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ. Thats not what Trump supporters such as I was myself for a while want to hear but it is what is is.these facts in this video cannot be refuted.

here are a couple of other really great ones as well that also expose him.:thup:

Last edited:
It's not like I never tried to warn ya. . .
So, if he's just gonna continue some of Obamas policies you leftists should be all jiggy with him, no!!

jiggy with him? uh there has never been a president since JFK that served the people instead of the bankers and Israel since JFK,i have not been jiggy with any of them and since Trump is obviously going to continues Obamas policys same as Obama did with Bush,WHY would i be jiggy with him?:cuckoo:

So, if he's just gonna continue some of Obamas policies you leftists should be all jiggy with him, no!!

jiggy with him? uh there has never been a president since JFK that served the people instead of the bankers and Israel since JFK,i have not been jiggy with any of them and since Trump is obviously going to continues Obamas policys same as Obama did with Bush,WHY would i be jiggy with him?:cuckoo:
The point is, what difference is it whether it is Trump or Hillary??
I'm not the loony one.

LA RAM FAN is demonstrating a lot of courage by admitting he was a tool. The hardest lessons ring the truest.

Everyone involved in politics is full of shit. There are no exceptions to the rule.

anybody who takes the time to watch the three videos I just posted and not in denial and are capable like I am of admitting when you have been duped will ALSO be brave enough as i have been to admit they have been played as suckers and duped also.

The point is, what difference is it whether it is Trump or Hillary??
I'm not the loony one.

oh okay I get what your saying,yes that is what many here dont want to believe is trump is no different than Obama or Bush,both war mongerers and pals with each other. as i said in my OP,i was duped thinking Trump might be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers and Israel who are always starting wars with other countries but anybody who is objective and takes the time to watch my last 3 videos i have posted,can see for themselves he is no different than Obama or Bush.sad but true,its not what they want to hear but it is what it is.

anybody who takes the time to watch the three videos I just posted and not in denial and are capable like I am of admitting when you have been duped will ALSO be brave enough as i have been to admit they have been played as suckers and duped also.
I don't mind the videos totaling around 100 minutes. But they were all very slow moving and digressed a lot at the very beginning. I couldn't get more than a few minutes into any of them before wondering when they were going to get to something substantial.

Good grief that all us sheep ME included have been had and played as chumps by Trump indeed.

I was thinking Trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers "that is WHY the CIA killed JFK because he was doing that and trying to return us to the constituion where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,he was also cutting of aide to Israel , that is why all the other presidents since him have all stayed alive cause they have all served the bankers and the corporations as well as giving aide to Israel instead of us and were the willing puppets for them they asked them to be unlike JFK.

I was having hope that Trump just might be different,that he might be another JFK.No such luck.He has been exposed in this video below.It is almost an hour long but the facts cannot be refuted that contrary to what we have been led to believe,he is actually no different than any of the other presidents since LBJ,here to serve the bankers and be their puppet for them by starting wars in other countrys and serving Isreal.

the facts in this video cannot be refuted he is one of them.Trump is pals with the Clintons same as Obama is with the Clintons and Bushs.He is no different.

I KNEW there was a reason why I did not trust his as I did ron paul who WOULD have been the next JFK had he been elected.

That was why the establishment made sure he never got the republican nomination because unlike Trump,he had the peoples interests at heart instead of the bankers and Israels like they all have had and as Trump does as well. the facts in this video prove that and cannot be refuted he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ. Thats not what Trump supporters such as I was myself for a while want to hear but it is what is is.these facts in this video cannot be refuted.
Oh, good grief indeed!
You've duped yourself because you're a dope!

JFK...Trump... seriously?!

JFK was assassinated because he wanted to put
the government back in the people's hands!
Lol... hardly!

If enough people were willing to be inconvenienced,
we could shut this country down in a heartbeat
and take back the control we gave away.

We get what we've allowed,
from government, financial institutions and corporations

There are not enough people willing to be inconvenienced,
to do what is necessary to bring about real change.

The only puppets having their strings pulled are us.
That's why you're a dope...cuz you don't even know the dupe!

Oh, good grief indeed!

Lol... hardly!

Yes brainwashed sheep, he WAS assassinated cause he wanted to put the government back into the peoples hands,obviously you have not read anything other than what our corrupt school system from our propaganda textbooks in history class have taught you.Let me guess? you think oswald shot JFK as well right? :cuckoo::lmao: :rofl: if thats the case,you are hopeless obviously since like i said,the only research you have done into this is what you were told in american history classes by our corrupt school system.:cuckoo:

yes sheep,he was trying to return us to the constitution where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,if you cant understand that,then you are beyond hope and must be a kid fresh out of high school which explains your ignorance. the only dopes are dopes who deny this reality that he was trying to put it back into the hands of the people.

if you cant get it that the president is a puppet for the elite,that kennedy was our last REAL president we had not doing what they told him to do,then you are too far gone to be reasoned with obviously. I bet you are so dense you dont even realise that once LBJ got in office,he reversed kennedys policy on vietnam.:rolleyes-41:

I don't mind the videos totaling around 100 minutes. But they were all very slow moving and digressed a lot at the very beginning. I couldn't get more than a few minutes into any of them before wondering when they were going to get to something substantial.

if you have time to watch movies,then you need to find time to watch those videos.

if you have time to watch movies,then you need to find time to watch those videos.
Do you have a site that has similar stuff but is written?

Oh, good grief indeed!

Lol... hardly!

Yes brainwashed sheep, he WAS assassinated cause he wanted to put the government back into the peoples hands,obviously you have not read anything other than what our corrupt school system from our propaganda textbooks in history class have taught you.Let me guess? you think oswald shot JFK as well right? :cuckoo::lmao: :rofl: if thats the case,you are hopeless obviously since like i said,the only research you have done into this is what you were told in american history classes by our corrupt school system.:cuckoo:

yes sheep,he was trying to return us to the constitution where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,if you cant understand that,then you are beyond hope and must be a kid fresh out of high school which explains your ignorance. the only dopes are dopes who deny this reality that he was trying to put it back into the hands of the people.

if you cant get it that the president is a puppet for the elite,that kennedy was our last REAL president we had not doing what they told him to do,then you are too far gone to be reasoned with obviously. I bet you are so dense you dont even realise that once LBJ got in office,he reversed kennedys policy on vietnam.:rolleyes-41:
Oh, up your ass dope!
JFK was assassinated because of his stance on civil rights.
Oswald was a ruse, a fall guy

Oh, good grief indeed!

Lol... hardly!

Oh, up your ass dope!

Kennedy was killed because of his stance on civil rights? Then why didn't they take out Johnson as well? Johnson is the one that actually got the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts passed.

Oh, good grief indeed!

Lol... hardly!

Oh, up your ass dope!

Kennedy was killed because of his stance on civil rights? Then why didn't they take out Johnson as well? Johnson is the one that actually got the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts passed.
Good question

Oh, good grief indeed!

Lol... hardly!

Oh, up your ass dope!

Any theories you care to share?

Forum List

Back