I agree with Ricardo. Obama knows exactly what he is doing

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Obama wants to radically change america. However ricardo cant have it both ways. Ricky also knew exactly what he was doing in getting amnesty passed in the senate. I know fatbaugh and hannity make the excuse for him that he was a drooling brain dead naive dumbass that was easily fooled by the Schumer, but rubio was very astute in pushing amnesty so his billionaire donors could line their pockets with more money.

yep I've made the point that Obama knows exactly what he is doing many times same as the roobio . Course that's where my agreement with roobio ends !!

Obama did know exactly what he was doing

He stopped a Depression
Saved the Auto companies
Ended two wars
Killed bin Laden
Passed Obamacare
Recognized Cuba
Negotiated an nuclear disarmament with Iran

Yup.....bastard knew exactly what he was doing all along

He stopped a Depression
Saved the Auto companies
Ended two wars
Killed bin Laden
Passed Obamacare
Recognized Cuba

----------------------------- and ALL , well many of those actions are things that millions disagree with Rightwinger !!

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.
He knows exactly what he's doing...

Gotta love these Rubio threads, so much fun.... :lmao:

He stopped a Depression
Saved the Auto companies
Ended two wars
Killed bin Laden
Passed Obamacare
Recognized Cuba

----------------------------- and ALL , well many of those actions are things that millions disagree with Rightwinger !!

Millions disagree with the President? OMG, when did that start happening? :eek-52:

well hopefully the Obamacare can be done away with and we'll get some boots on the ground in areas of lost wars . And last but not least , we should get our money back from iran , stop their nuke weapons research and just put a noose around their necks Happy !!

He stopped a Depression
Saved the Auto companies
Ended two wars
Killed bin Laden
Passed Obamacare
Recognized Cuba

Yes....millions of what we call Conservatives

He did just what they don't like

well hopefully the Obamacare can be done away with and we'll get some boots on the ground in areas of lost wars . And last but not least , we should get our money back from iran , stop their nuke weapons research and just put a noose around their necks Happy !!
Republicans can get rid of Obamacare as soon as they come up with something better.......like THAT is something that can happen

Forum List

Back