I admit it, I will vote for the guy w/small hands if.....

If he votes for Trump over anyone on the face of this planet, he's an idiot.

If you vote for Tump over Gary Johnson you are an idiot.

If he votes for anyone over Rump he's an idiot.

Won't matter anyway. Rump is losing Virginia, it's not even close. That's a perfect opportunity to make a statement with a 3P vote, just to poke a thumb in the eye of the Duopoly. Anyone in a state that's already decided, their vote for a Duopoly candy is wasted, regardless whether they vote on the winning or losing side. Unless those voters make a statement with a 3P vote, their individual vote means exactly the same thing as staying home.

Dotcom is willing to risk ssi, ssd, the energy department, the epa, our national parks and everything he says he believes in because hillary gets corporate money. lol.

Burning the house down isn't worth it Dotcom.

unless you also don't give a damn that the intel community thinks dumb donald is a danger and patin's pawn.

I haven't voted since 2003 and not voting now. But if I did it would be Trump over Hellery. She and her sidekick have killed more people and locked up and persecuted more Americans than any mafia in history.

Dotcom is willing to risk ssi, ssd, the energy department, the epa, our national parks and everything he says he believes in because hillary gets corporate money. lol.

Fear monger much

because hiLIARy is a corp tool and liar

unless you also don't give a damn that the intel community thinks dumb donald is a danger and patin's pawn.
ummm..... the *cough* "intel community" missed the fall of the Berlin Wall Sweet Cheeks :thup:

Forum List

Back