Hypothetically speaking, Trump supporters, what would need to happen for you to believe the...

Post 70: "In my experience, conservatives don't handle hypothetical questions very well."
we care why?

Obviously you don't.
well there are more like me. we base life off realisms and not makey uppies.
/——-/ Hypothetically speaking, I just won the $10 million Power Ball. Should I order the Ferrari or the Hypothetical Tesla pick up truck? Hypothetically speaking of course.

"In my experience, conservatives don't handle hypothetical questions very well."

Thanks for confirming.
we know what hypothetical questions are. what we don't understand is why you keep posing them. it isn't reality and therefore not relevant to anything in the thread.

And we also get that you wish they were relevant when they're not.

Last edited:
we care why?

Obviously you don't.
/——-/ Hypothetically speaking, I just won the $10 million Power Ball. Should I order the Ferrari or the Hypothetical Tesla pick up truck? Hypothetically speaking of course.

"In my experience, conservatives don't handle hypothetical questions very well."

Thanks for confirming.
we know what hypothetical questions are. what we don't understand is why you keep posing them. it isn't reality and therefore not relevant to anything in the thread.

I haven't kept posting them.

Obviously you don't.

Thanks for confirming.

you're still referring to them. what's the difference?

Thanks for confirming.

The first words of the thread are "Hypothetically speaking". That's kind of a big part of what the topic is. I'm referencing the topic of the thread.

Thanks for confirming.

The first words of the thread are "Hypothetically speaking". That's kind of a big part of what the topic is. I'm referencing the topic of the thread.
and you're still talking about them.

Thanks for confirming.

You keep asking me about them...

nope

nope

Neat.

/——/ What if??? Trump didn’t say either one of those things.

Post 70: "In my experience, conservatives don't handle hypothetical questions very well."
we care why?

Obviously you don't.
Hypothetically, I won the billion dollar Power Ball. why not go big?

we care why?

Obviously you don't.

Thanks for confirming.
/——/ Since you can’t find any crimes Trump committed, you’re reduced to making stuff up to bash him. Just like Adam Shytface made up the conversation Trump had with the Ukraine president.

we care why?

Obviously you don't.

Thanks for confirming.
/——/ Hypothetically speaking, if
XponentialChaos was capable of having an honest discussion would he get kicked out of his sewing circle?

we care why?

Obviously you don't.

Thanks for confirming.
/——/ Since you can’t find any crimes Trump committed, you’re reduced to making stuff up to bash him. Just like Adam Shytface made up the conversation Trump had with the Ukraine president.

That's neat.

we care why?

Obviously you don't.

Thanks for confirming.
/——/ Hypothetically speaking, if
XponentialChaos was capable of having an honest discussion would he get kicked out of his sewing circle?

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

Forum List

Back