Hurricane Sandy Victim’s Epic Rant Against Obama, Congress: ‘We Run This Country, Not

Isn't it up to the House to initiate the aid packages? Wasn't it Boehner who postponed the aid vote until he secured his position as Speaker? Wasn't it the voters who decided to give the Republicans the majority vote in the House?

Let's give credit where credit is due.

Obama has done everything in his power. Sometimes it's up to other lawmakers to carry the load too. You'll notice Christie has also railed against his fellow Republicans and not Obama. Maybe because it's all the House Republican's fault?

Fox News and The Blaze are just taking an inappropriate oppurtunity to blather partisan, misdirected crap.

Come on now, Bush was blamed for Katrina and they are now blaming Sandy on the Republicans..^^^^^^

this poor guy should know by now, NOTHING is the fault of the Dear Leader..

Come on now, Bush was blamed for Katrina and they are now blaming Sandy on the Republicans..^^^^^^

this poor guy should know by now, NOTHING is the fault of the Dear Leader..

If I am bored all I have to do is come here and get a laugh out of the way you all can twist something around to fit your narrow little boxed up minds.

Try getting the facts right for once:

After Speaker of the House John Boehner failed to call a vote on a Hurricane Sandy relief aid bill following the House's approval of a law to avert the Fiscal Cliff, many New York and New Jersey members of Congress were furious. Among the most vociferous was New York Republican Congressman Peter King, who all but threatened to leave the Republican Party over Congress' failure to act.

President Barack Obama released a statement Wednesday morning urging the House to pass the aid package. Chris Christie, Republican Governor of New Jersey and Andrew Cuomo, Democratic Governor of New York, also demanded the House pass the bill in a joint statement Wednesday morning. Christie is holding a press conference about the bill at 2 p.m. EST.

:lol:
as I said...

Katrina-Bush
Sandy-Republicans

nothing EVER the fault of a Democrat...

Maybe the guy should yell out, Obama hates white people

Isn't it up to the House to initiate the aid packages? Wasn't it Boehner who postponed the aid vote until he secured his position as Speaker? Wasn't it the voters who decided to give the Republicans the majority vote in the House?

Let's give credit where credit is due.

Obama has done everything in his power. Sometimes it's up to other lawmakers to carry the load too. You'll notice Christie has also railed against his fellow Republicans and not Obama. Maybe because it's all the House Republican's fault?

Fox News and The Blaze are just taking an inappropriate oppurtunity to blather partisan, misdirected crap.

Once again the minority party gets the blame for another fail by Obama.

Nothing is Obama fault gottja. In your next post I am sure you will be playing up how Obama stood firm in the fisical cliff negotitations that held this aid up for ransom. It is so disengenous of the democrats to do everything in their power to get their own way then blame the minority party.

Every thing good, or they think is good, the liberal left has no problem giving credit to Obama whether deserved or not. The bad, blame on the minority party. And they said Clinton was the teflon president.

Seems to me if the commiecrats would have addressed the fiscal cliff in a more orderly fashion, instead of pushing it beyond the election, the congress would have been better able to have considered the Sandy legislation. After all they had 18 months to take care of the cliff and refused to do so. You can't get good legislation when everything is pushed to a deadline, Maobama and the commiecrat know it and that is why everything in the Age Of Maobama is an emergency, it gives them the ability to try to force crap through that would never have a chance otherwise. Thank you dear leader, may you rot it hell.

Last edited:
Sandy... Obama's Katrina. Ahh... The memories of all the outrage directed at Bush... I think even he had things nearly wrapped up this long after his disaster... Obama... Not so much. What truly makes the Obama administration's response truly priceless... Is that he's turning a deaf ear to his own Democrat voting base.

Forum List

Back