Hurricane Harvey poised to unleash flooding disaster on Texas into early next week

You made it partisan when you essentially said "it's a red state, fuck em."
They are. That are the facts.

btw. The Gulf of Mexico coastal here and most of the hit, over and over, in the tornado ally, are is all red states.

My grammar nazi side is too busy cringing for me to reply, I'll try again later.
:boohoo:

Oh hey something we can agree on! That's roughly how I feel every time you partisan hacks whine about something meaningless :)

Natural disasters hit every state; the mid Atlantic up to Maine gets storms from the ocean, and those are usually blue states. California gets earthquakes and droughts. Disaster funding and relief are ESSENTIAL acts of government.
Yes, those places get hit. But not as much as other places, by far. Most hits are in the RED STATES, yearly.
Some places need to change from disaster FEMA coverage. To fully dependent social programs, to live in danger zones. Get all, who live in these places, that are more hit places, to pay a special tax to cover their choice, to live in known danger zones.

btw. The Gulf of Mexico coastal here and most of the hit, over and over, in the tornado ally, are is all red states.

My grammar nazi side is too busy cringing for me to reply, I'll try again later.

Oh hey something we can agree on! That's roughly how I feel every time you partisan hacks whine about something meaningless :)

So, check!. Got it! I can put you down for unlimited national credit card spending.
Over and over on fixable issues, like this here in texASS. Stop giving texASS federal coastal flood insurance. Let them cover it themselves.
But you're fine, just keeping them as gobmint freeloaders. Kinda a weak DOPer voter views there, on solving spending issues.

So, check!. Got it! I can put you down for unlimited national credit card spending.
Over and over on fixable issues, like this here in texASS. Stop giving texASS federal coastal flood insurance. Let them cover it themselves.
But you're fine, just keeping them as gobmint freeloaders. Kinda a weak DOPer voter views there, on solving spending issues.

Why be like those you abhor?

How so? I'm not a partisan. My view is about foolish gobmint spending.

Its "gubmint" ; ) and perhaps this will remind the "meminememine" crowd that disaster relief, which IS a series of social programs is necessary.

Its "gubmint" ; ) and perhaps this will remind the "meminememine" crowd that disaster relief, which IS a series of social programs is necessary.
Yes, but 'gobmint' is my '!thang'!. govmint is about social programs and the changes needed,
hopefully for greater goods. Btw. govmint is an alternative, so look for it.

Yes, but 'gobmint' is my '!thang'!. govmint is about social programs and the changes needed,
hopefully for greater goods. Btw. govmint is an alternative, so look for it.

Texas sure wants them some GUBMINT money now! ;)

No, no jokes are funny. The poor will die in larger numbers, no place safe on the coast from 12 ft storm surge, 20-35 inches of rain, and evacuation too late now, always expensive.

Category 4, heading in now. Time to pray, meditate, think positive thoughts, chant or whatever you believe might help those in his path. No human made construct can, at this point.

Hurricane Harvey Poised to Unleash Flooding Disaster On Texas Into Early Next Week

As Harvey continues to gather strength and moisture, the hurricane is poised to stall over coastal Texas and unleash life-threatening and disastrous flooding into next week.

“Biblical” hurricane expected to hit US nuclear plant — Experts fear epic catastrophe — Rainfall could be “nearly apocalyptic… borderline unfathomable… unprecedented” — Wind gusts near 150 MPH expected (VIDEOS)

WOAI, Aug 24, 2017 (emphasis added): Hurricane Harvey is setting its sights on the area around Corpus Christi… Located not far from where Harvey is expected to make landfall is the South Texas Nuclear Project nuclear power plant. Spokesman Buddy Eiler says the facility was ‘designed to sustain a storm,’ and there are plans in place to shut down operations if necessary…

“Biblical” hurricane expected to hit US nuclear plant — Experts fear epic catastrophe — Rainfall could be “nearly apocalyptic… borderline unfathomable… unprecedented” — Wind gusts near 150 MPH expected (VIDEOS) « ENENews.com – Energy News

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well this sure could turn into the disaster from hell.

upload_2017-8-25_16-47-50.png

Hurricane Harvey could cost you at the pump

So we bailout the red states again, every year almost, they need the Federal gobmint to
keep their shitty states alive? But they seem to want to shut down, and close the federal gobmint
and make all this a states responsibility. FFS! No wonder they lost the civil war.

The state (texASS) pays no state income taxes, they're getting federal help AGAIN!
But FFS! year after year federal insurance covers some of it. Lets these places die. If
they're too stupid to buy flood insurance. Leave them to be victimized by their red states BS!
Wait, we subsidize that as well if they don't buy insurance.

Clueless..................................................

Truth matters. Deal!

I can suggest this trainer gif.

giphy.gif

Cluelss

Hurricane Harvey Poised to Unleash Flooding Disaster On Texas Into Early Next Week

As Harvey continues to gather strength and moisture, the hurricane is poised to stall over coastal Texas and unleash life-threatening and disastrous flooding into next week.

“Biblical” hurricane expected to hit US nuclear plant — Experts fear epic catastrophe — Rainfall could be “nearly apocalyptic… borderline unfathomable… unprecedented” — Wind gusts near 150 MPH expected (VIDEOS)

WOAI, Aug 24, 2017 (emphasis added): Hurricane Harvey is setting its sights on the area around Corpus Christi… Located not far from where Harvey is expected to make landfall is the South Texas Nuclear Project nuclear power plant. Spokesman Buddy Eiler says the facility was ‘designed to sustain a storm,’ and there are plans in place to shut down operations if necessary…

“Biblical” hurricane expected to hit US nuclear plant — Experts fear epic catastrophe — Rainfall could be “nearly apocalyptic… borderline unfathomable… unprecedented” — Wind gusts near 150 MPH expected (VIDEOS) « ENENews.com – Energy News

I'm sure FEMA's ready to go.

I'm sure FEMA's ready to go.

That should be a given, but nothing can prevent disaster now. Monster storm, strong and enough water to make Texas much smaller. The eye appears to have two "steps".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back