Hunter Biden returns rental car with cocaine pipes

All that doesn't matter if they didn't prosecute.

If they didn't prosecute because Sleepy Joe ran interference for Hunter Biden, that's obstruction.

Further, why wasn't this big news in the media when it happened? Sounds like someone was trying to rig the election.

That's your conspiracy.

In the United States we are innocent until proven guilty. The prosecutor decided not press charges. Game over. This is no Chappaquiddick.

So you aren't curious about whether any graft took place ? If Donald Trump Jr. was caught leaving a Chicklet behind in a rental car, they'd call for a freaking special persecutor.

What I want is equal treatment under the law.

We shouldn't have a 2 tier legal system in America. Paul Manafort, for example, is a first time non-violent offender.

If he was a young Black Male in this country the Left would be demanding probation and would be rioting in the streets if he was sent to prison for Life in solitary confinement.

That's not equal treatment.

Do you think Trump and his dad paid off a doctor to get Trump out of Vietnam?

Paul Manafort cheated on $20 MILLION DOLLARS in taxes.

So you think Joe Biden made the situation just go away? Well you just keep thinking that.

giphy.gif
We will soon find out more about Hunter riding on air force two. To China, and made a killing with his daddy.

All that doesn't matter if they didn't prosecute.

If they didn't prosecute because Sleepy Joe ran interference for Hunter Biden, that's obstruction.

Further, why wasn't this big news in the media when it happened? Sounds like someone was trying to rig the election.

That's your conspiracy.

In the United States we are innocent until proven guilty. The prosecutor decided not press charges. Game over. This is no Chappaquiddick.
Lol, if it was Trumps son. You would want Trump impeached over it. You're such a hypocrite.

Strawman. Never gets old. Since you know so much about me, tell me what I'm going to eat for dinner. Then let me know when I'll need to take a shit so I can plan accordingly.

giphy.gif
I know you whine daily on here about Trump. So yes if his son got caught with a crack pipe I know you would be outraged.

Not that it matters, but Biden's son isn't running, and the media will quash this story like they did much bigger things. If Biden gets the nomination, and that's a big if, he will be defeated based on his record and for being part of the catastrophic Obama presidency, which was rejected soundly 2016, despite all the rigging, fraud, fake news, and criminal conspiracies by Obama, the intelligence agencies, the deep state and the media. That would be the best gift to Donald Trump, the Dems running a SECOND candidate as an incumbent to Obama, even after Hillary's humiliating defeat. :clap2:

I bet they were like bummed out that they didn't get any coke to smoke..

Who said Joe Biden's son didn't have any coke to smoke? "Bummed out" is not the correct description. He was coked out and that's why he left the stuff in the car. He also was kicked out of the Navy for it.

He also started to screw around with his late brother's widow. Like father, like son?

What makes you believe I think CNN is a legit source?
The left believes they are. At any rate there is nothing to make me believe CNN got this wrong. The fact that they would report this story that reveals what a coked up punk Joe Biden's kid is makes me certain they got nothing wrong.

Lol, if it was Trumps son. You would want Trump impeached over it. You're such a hypocrite.
Nonsense!

They won't even impeach him now for his blatant crimes and misdemeanors, much-less impeach him over something one of his do-do bird sons did.

Lol
Like father, like son... both pieces of shit

Absolutely correct....but the jackasses do not care ....they have been beguilled by some jazzed up polls that show biden can beat Trump.

Does anyone remember how Biden's first attempt at the presidency ended when it was shown he was guilty of plagarism...how short the memory of many...the moron is a phoney through and through....and what is even worse none of the other democratic candidates are any better.

The Starbucks guy I think is the most impressive but he is talking about running as a 3rd party candiate...that would be great.

Forum List

Back