Hunter Biden returns rental car with cocaine pipes

All that doesn't matter if they didn't prosecute.

If they didn't prosecute because Sleepy Joe ran interference for Hunter Biden, that's obstruction.

Further, why wasn't this big news in the media when it happened? Sounds like someone was trying to rig the election.

If they didn't prosecute because Sleepy Joe ran interference for Hunter Biden, that's obstruction.

Further, why wasn't this big news in the media when it happened? Sounds like someone was trying to rig the election.

That's your conspiracy.

In the United States we are innocent until proven guilty. The prosecutor decided not press charges. Game over. This is no Chappaquiddick.

That's your conspiracy.

In the United States we are innocent until proven guilty. The prosecutor decided not press charges. Game over. This is no Chappaquiddick.

So you aren't curious about whether any graft took place ? If Donald Trump Jr. was caught leaving a Chicklet behind in a rental car, they'd call for a freaking special persecutor.

What I want is equal treatment under the law.

We shouldn't have a 2 tier legal system in America. Paul Manafort, for example, is a first time non-violent offender.

If he was a young Black Male in this country the Left would be demanding probation and would be rioting in the streets if he was sent to prison for Life in solitary confinement.

That's not equal treatment.

That's your conspiracy.

So you aren't curious about whether any graft took place ? If Donald Trump Jr. was caught leaving a Chicklet behind in a rental car, they'd call for a freaking special persecutor.

What I want is equal treatment under the law.

We shouldn't have a 2 tier legal system in America. Paul Manafort, for example, is a first time non-violent offender.

If he was a young Black Male in this country the Left would be demanding probation and would be rioting in the streets if he was sent to prison for Life in solitary confinement.

That's not equal treatment.

Do you think Trump and his dad paid off a doctor to get Trump out of Vietnam?

Paul Manafort cheated on $20 MILLION DOLLARS in taxes.

So you think Joe Biden made the situation just go away? Well you just keep thinking that.

giphy.gif

That's your conspiracy.

Lol, if it was Trumps son. You would want Trump impeached over it. You're such a hypocrite.

That's your conspiracy.

Lol, if it was Trumps son. You would want Trump impeached over it. You're such a hypocrite.

Strawman. Never gets old. Since you know so much about me, tell me what I'm going to eat for dinner. Then let me know when I'll need to take a shit so I can plan accordingly.

giphy.gif

That's your conspiracy.

Do you ever wonder what got Hunter Biden discharged from the US Navy? Well, I'll give you a hint. It was cocaine!

What a sleazy looking guy that hunter biden is....looks like someone out of central casting portraying a mobster.

Well, of course the acorn does not fall far from the tree.

Forum List

Back