Hunter Biden Planning Defamation Suit Against Fox News, Eric Trump, Delaware Computer Repairman John Paul Mac Isaac and Rudy Giuliani

This one is a no-brainer. I don’t have a law degree and I could successfully go on a court of law and prove that people have been making things up about the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Conservatives knew all they had was dick pics, so they got too excited and started making shit up. they even invent false pedophilia accusations against Hunter. Right wing nuts are already poised to lose millions or billions for lying about Dominion voting machines flipping votes. Now this.

I like the strategy of going on offense.

Hunter Biden’s friend and lawyer Kevin Morris was blunt in laying out his thoughts at a strategy session last September on an expected onslaught of investigations by House Republicans: It was crucial, he suggested, for Hunter Biden’s camp to be more aggressive.
Morris, at the meeting in his California home, described defamation lawsuits the team could pursue against the presidential son’s critics, including Fox News, Eric Trump and Rudy Giuliani.He outlined extensive research on two potential witnesses against Hunter Biden — a spurned business partner named Tony Bobulinski and a computer repairman named John Paul Mac Isaac.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/12/10/hunter-biden-plans-defense/

Too damned funny. LET him sue. Discovery is going to be a stone-cold BITCH for him. That degenerate and everyone who supports him need to go down.
you guys were saying the same thing about Dominion machines, thinking they would be afraid of discovery.
not surprisingly, dominion machines don’t read USMB and sued the bejesus out of the pillow guy and Fox News. what did discovery find? Nothing other than conservatives lied about the machines flipping votes.
besides, conservatives already copied the entire laptop, and nothing has come out of it. Because all you have is dick pics.

This one is a no-brainer. I don’t have a law degree and I could successfully go on a court of law and prove that people have been making things up about the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Conservatives knew all they had was dick pics, so they got too excited and started making shit up. they even invent false pedophilia accusations against Hunter. Right wing nuts are already poised to lose millions or billions for lying about Dominion voting machines flipping votes. Now this.

You can't successfully sue for defamation when everything is true. :)

Normally, defamation involves someone saying or writing things they know to be false, and it causes damages to another party.

Hunter Biden left his laptop fulled wirh evidence of his and Joe's crimes at a computer repairman's business...and does not come back to get it until after the clearly advertised rules told to him and posted in the business.

His lawyer calls up and tells the owner the laptop belongs to his client, Hunter Biden.

The FBI calls / visits the owner and threatens him ... several times.

Hunter is now considering suing the owner because HE, Hunter Biden, was stupid.

Again, should the crackhead go ahead with the lawsuit he opens the door for the business owner, Hunter's lawyer, the FBI, Intel experts who lied by calling the legitimate contents of his laptop 'Russian Disinformation, and more to be subpoenaed to be called to testify for the defense.

I hope he does sue.

His credibility will be shredded.
His crimes will be exposed.
The FBI's and other's crimes will be exposed.
Joe Biden's crimes will be exposed.

Let's go, crackhead!
Let's go, Brandon!

This is a move aimed at SILENCING ALL WITNESSES from discussing the case. Big mistake! Discovery is required in such lawsuits.

About damn time… with all the bases accusations being made by these turds I’m surprise this hasn’t happened sooner

And they will. The laptop hard drive copies will be submitted by the defendants plus their witnesses in Hunter and Joe's shady business dealings with Ukrainians, Chinese, and Russians. Hunter and Joe will be exposed.
Haha, Riiiight and Hunter and his attorneys didn’t think of that. Why do your think they filed the suit?

The obviously false trash you spew into this forum is astounding.

Forum List

Back