Hunter Biden got paid $100,000 a year to NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK at MNBA for a long time After he had left the company in a Cocaine induced stupor.

Bah... this must be yet another bullshit story.

Anybody that's ever done cocaine knows for a fact that it does NOT induce stupors.:yapyapyapf:
Riddle me this............if a normal citizen rented a car, turned it in, with a bag with Coke and their ID in it, .would the police be paying them a visit??????????????????

And would they be charged for having a controlled substance.

:113:

What does that have to do with whether or not cocaine induces stupors?
(FYI it doesn't)

Personally if I were looking to induce a stupor, I'd go all old school and get me some whiskey, that'll do ya stupor duper.

Hunter Biden got paid $100,000 a year to NOT SHOW UP FOR WORK at MNBA for a long time After he had left the company in a Cocaine induced stupor.

Anybody that's ever done cocaine knows for a fact that it does NOT induce stupors.:yapyapyapf:
Riddle me this............if a normal citizen rented a car, turned it in, with a bag with Coke and their ID in it, .would the police be paying them a visit??????????????????

(FYI it doesn't)

Personally if I were looking to induce a stupor, I'd go all old school and get me some whiskey, that'll do ya stupor duper.
I don't do drugs.........so I wouldn't know.

(FYI it doesn't)

When people come down from Cocaine it does induce a type of stupor, that people call "crashing"

Joe and Hunter have used this scheme over and over. Joe demands money from someone who wants Federal favors. Hunter gets signed up for a bogus job, the money is paid, and the Democrats scream in unison..... the Bidens "did nothing wrong."

Stealing from the American taxpayer = "nothing wrong" according to Democrats and the "US" media

Forum List

Back