Hunter Biden loved the military so much that he celebrated by snorting coke so he could get kicked out

This is all you got?

I mean Trump dodged the Military and the denigrated anyone who did join....

So Hunter was talking to Trump and just didn't want to be a looser

Biden dodged the military with 5 asthma deferments. Really wanna go there?

Are you trying to say that Biden didn't have asthma? It is well documented and he had asthma and was diagnosed in his early teens.

Trump went to a Military school and suddenly developed Bone Spurs when the draft arrived.

It is pretty clear who dodged the draft... Anyway this is about their children's service...

How many of Trump's Children served in the Millitary?

I'm saying that Biden dodged the draft and you fucking liberals make excuses. Clinton dodged the draft, and you make excuses. Obama never joined the military and you make excuses.

Bush 43 was in the reserves and you say he "really didn't serve."

Trump dodges the draft and he's the devil resurrected.

My uncle was drafted. He told me EVERYONE was trying to get out of that stupid war. It WAS a stupid war. Nobody wanted to go, so they had to force people to go. I don't BLAME anyone for dodging the draft.

My uncle refers to himself as a sucker, because he couldn't get out of it like others he knew managed to.

Clinton was in the ROTC....

We demonise Trump for dodging the draft but for insulting people who served:
  • John McCain
  • Gold Star Families
  • Injured Soldiers
  • Dead Soldiers

Recently:
  • John Kelly
  • Jim Mattis
This is not about Trump individual service but how he insults people for serving...

Um YOUR CANDIDATE attacked the number one person on your list:

He didn't attack his service...

Biden got his cokehead son a direct appointment to the Navy. One weekend he was partying with hookers, then Monday morning he was a Lieutenant in the US Navy. No basic training, no OCS, nothing.

Then he pops hot on a piss test and is out the gate two weeks later.

What an asshole.

Reality happens....................................... Joe wants to be the commander and chief of crack

Get a life and stop going after candidates family’s who are not involved in politics. It’s unbecoming

This is all you got?

Are you trying to say that Biden didn't have asthma? It is well documented and he had asthma and was diagnosed in his early teens.

Trump went to a Military school and suddenly developed Bone Spurs when the draft arrived.

It is pretty clear who dodged the draft... Anyway this is about their children's service...

With all due respect, Ted...it's amazing that Joe Biden was able to star on the football field but wasn't in good enough physical shape to be drafted! Look, as someone that is old enough to have had a low draft number back in the early 70's I can tell you quite honestly that just about EVERYONE was dodging the draft at that point in the Vietnam War! I'll always be thankful to Richard Nixon for stopping the draft when he did. My draft number was 18 so if they were calling up people...then I was going. At that point it wasn't a question of fighting for your country anymore...it was about which poor sap was going to be the last one killed or maimed in a war we knew we'd lost!

Reality happens....................................... Joe wants to be the commander and chief of crack

Get a life and stop going after candidates family’s who are not involved in politics. It’s unbecoming
With all due respect, Slade...when Hunter Biden is collecting millions of dollars from foreign entities for no show jobs because his dad is the Vice President of the United States...then he's "involved" in politics! Anyone who doesn't think that's the case is naive to a fault!

Last edited:

You know what's really funny. Biden and the Dems mock Trump for getting 4 deferments to evade the draft.
It is a tribute to the dishonest media who have yet to denounce Biden, who received 5 deferments to evade
the draft.

This is true, and it was because he had asthma a child LOL
Hell I almost died of asthma as a child and had had a broken back that could have easily gotten me a draft deferment, yet I still volunteered and joined the Air Force.

What a stupid post! What does Hunter Biden have to do with anything? He's not running for office, nor will he be working in the White House, unlike the current President's unqualified offspring.

With all due respect, Slade...when Joe Biden is collecting millions of dollars from foreign entities for no show jobs because his dad is the Vice President of the United States...then he's "involved" in politics! Anyone who doesn't think that's the case is naive to a fault!
That’s a ridiculous talking point

With all due respect, Slade...when Joe Biden is collecting millions of dollars from foreign entities for no show jobs because his dad is the Vice President of the United States...then he's "involved" in politics! Anyone who doesn't think that's the case is naive to a fault!
If you think getting paid off because of your father's political connections is a "talking point" then you're the naive to a fault person I was referring to, Slade!

If you think getting paid off because of your father's political connections is a "talking point" then you're the naive to a fault person I was referring to, Slade!
I think you are making shit up about him being paid off to do nothing

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Unbecoming, he he he that's a good one

What a stupid post! What does Hunter Biden have to do with anything? He's not running for office, nor will he be working in the White House, unlike the current President's unqualified offspring.
I was just trying to make you happy, glad I succeeded.

Joe Biden’s son Hunter has detailed the drug and alcohol addiction problems that played a role in the end of his marriage, his discharge from the Navy Reserve, and his absence from the 2020 campaign trail.

Divorced in 2017 after a 23-year marriage, Hunter Biden, 49, is the father of Naomi, 25, Finnegan, 19, and Maisy, 18. He recently married Melissa Cohen, 32, a South African divorcee, in secret just 10 days after he'd met her, marking the occasion with a "shalom" tattoo in Hebrew on the inside of his left bicep, to match one she has in the same spot.

Shortly afterwards, it emerged that he faced a paternity suit from a 28-year-old Arkansas woman. He denies ever having met her.

Speaking about his struggles in interviews with the New Yorker, the son of the former vice president said he began drinking socially and occasionally used cocaine at Georgetown University in the early 1990s.

He was once sold crack when trying to buy cocaine but didn’t have a pipe to smoke it from.

“I didn’t have a stem,” Biden said. “I didn’t have a pipe.” He used a cigarette, but said “it didn’t have much of an effect.”

In 2001, Biden commuted between Washington and his home in Wilmington, Delaware, for work. He would rent a room at the Army and Navy Club if he missed the last train because he was drinking.

“When I found myself making the decision to have another drink or get on a train, I knew I had a problem,” he said.

In 2003, his wife, Kathleen, whom he had married in 1993, told him he needed to get sober, asking him to stay drink and drug free for a month. “And I wouldn’t drink for thirty days, but, on day thirty-one, I’d be right back to it,” he said. Kathleen filed for divorce in December 2016.

Are you going to call me unbecoming too?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You must be the only person on the planet that doesn't know about Hunter Biden's no show jobs for big bucks in the Ukraine and China, Slade! To be honest I wouldn't make up shit like that because it's hard to believe that someone who's been around politics as long as the Biden family has would do something THAT stupid!

You must be the only person on the planet that doesn't know about Hunter Biden's no show jobs for big bucks in the Ukraine and China, Slade! To be honest I wouldn't make up shit like that because it's hard to believe that someone who's been around politics as long as the Biden family has would do something THAT stupid!
I’ve heard the smears and unsubstantiated accusations but the reality of the matter is you really don’t know shit about what you’re accusing him of.

I’ve heard the smears and unsubstantiated accusations but the reality of the matter is you really don’t know shit about what you’re accusing him of.
So you're really claiming that Joe Biden's drug addict, alcoholic, just canned from the Navy for failing a drug test, mired in a paternity suit with a stripper and currently unemployed, son Hunter was the BEST guy to put on a corporate board in the Ukraine...a country that Hunter had never been in...of a company that specializes in energy...in which Hunter has ZERO expertise? Do you have any idea how stupid that is, Slade? There is only one reason why Hunter was put on that board in the Ukraine and on the one in China. They were buying Joe Biden.

So you're really claiming that Joe Biden's drug addict, alcoholic, just canned from the Navy for failing a drug test, mired in a paternity suit with a stripper and currently unemployed, son Hunter was the BEST guy to put on a corporate board in the Ukraine...a country that Hunter had never been in...of a company that specializes in energy...in which Hunter has ZERO expertise? Do you have any idea how stupid that is, Slade? There is only one reason why Hunter was put on that board in the Ukraine and on the one in China. They were buying Joe Biden.
Of course it sounds stupid when you ignorantly frame it with manufactured lies.

Why didnt you included any of his actual experience.... that he was an attorney, an executive VP at an investment bank, a member of the US Dept of commerce, appointed by Bush to be a board member for Amtrak where he was the vice chairman...

He was also the founder of an investment advisory firm and a venture capital firm...

Why didn’t you mention any of that stuff you ignorant twit? I guess you can only process as much as the tabloid drama queen media can feed you right?

Why didnt you included any of his actual experience.... that he was an attorney, an executive VP at an investment bank, a member of the US Dept of commerce, appointed by Bush to be a board member for Amtrak where he was the vice chairman...

He was also the founder of an investment advisory firm and a venture capital firm...

Why didn’t you mention any of that stuff you ignorant twit? I guess you can only process as much as the tabloid drama queen media can feed you right?
He got canned from most of those jobs because he's a coke addict and a drunk, Slade! What part of that don't you grasp?

He got canned from most of those jobs because he's a coke addict and a drunk, Slade! What part of that don't you grasp?
That’s bullshit... You say he had zero qualifications and experience. I just gave you a laundry list. You’re talking out of your ass and it stinks

This is all you got?

I'm saying that Biden dodged the draft and you fucking liberals make excuses. Clinton dodged the draft, and you make excuses. Obama never joined the military and you make excuses.

Bush 43 was in the reserves and you say he "really didn't serve."

Trump dodges the draft and he's the devil resurrected.

My uncle was drafted. He told me EVERYONE was trying to get out of that stupid war. It WAS a stupid war. Nobody wanted to go, so they had to force people to go. I don't BLAME anyone for dodging the draft.

My uncle refers to himself as a sucker, because he couldn't get out of it like others he knew managed to.

Clinton was in the ROTC....

We demonise Trump for dodging the draft but for insulting people who served:
  • John McCain
  • Gold Star Families
  • Injured Soldiers
  • Dead Soldiers

Recently:
  • John Kelly
  • Jim Mattis
This is not about Trump individual service but how he insults people for serving...
How many of those people donated their salary to the VA like President Trump did?

What do the Sins of the Son have to do with the Father?

Forum List

Back