Hungary Built a Wall and Stopped 99% of Its Illegal Immigration

Fake news from Breitbart. The "wall" is about 400 miles of concertina wire fence.
Wow, so just concertina wire was able to reduce illegal immigration by 99%?

Then a real wall would end it finally once and for all, surely!

Yeah, but it's Hungary. They probably looked at this shitty little fence and decided it wasn't worth the trouble. :dunno:
----------------------------------------------------------------- its not just 'Hungary' --- How 6 Eastern European nations have hunted down refugees—in policy, and in practice --- there are others , 5 or 6 in total and the the Israeli wall plus the Saudis are building a 6 hundred mile wall . Walls are becoming popular because they make sense ALand .

The Israeli wall isn't shit. Have you seen World War Z? Those zombies hopped right over that fucker.

And so what , another 3000 border guards guarding the border , whats the problem with that Camp ??
The 3,000 "additional border guards" are only covering 400 miles of fence line. The proposed trump wall is almost 2,000 miles. A fence is being called a wall simply to protect the ego and promises of trump. Billions of dollars are being sought to build a boondoggle right here on the US southern border. Tens of billions of dollars.

And so what , another 3000 border guards guarding the border , whats the problem with that Camp ??
The 3,000 "additional border guards" are only covering 400 miles of fence line. The proposed trump wall is almost 2,000 miles. A fence is being called a wall simply to protect the ego and promises of trump. Billions of dollars are being sought to build a boondoggle right here on the US southern border. Tens of billions of dollars.
The wall isnt going to be 2000 miles nitwit. About a third of that border needs no wall at all and the other third is desert and only needs some barriers and monitoring.

You libs are so adorable.

Success , Success as the Israeli Wall works for the Israelis and really pizzes of the 3rd world muslim palis and many lefties throughout the entire world including the deceased 'racheal corry' if she was still alive AAron .

---------------------------------- i gave you a 'funny award' for yer above post Camp !!

Fake news from Breitbart. The "wall" is about 400 miles of concertina wire fence.

They have had to deploy at least 3,OOO additional new border guards to try and catch all the people breaking through the fence every night. It has cost them so much that Hungary is begging the EU to help them fund their boondoggle. The EU is telling them no, it is Hungary's boondoggle.
----------------------------------------------------- you have link or are we to trust an anti American anti TRUMP border wall lefty like YOU Camp . Lets see the links to what you claim Camp . :afro:
Yes, I have links, but I will not respond with helpful links to someone calling me anti-American other that to tell you FU.

You never use links because you're a liar. 700 miles of the border have already been fenced and the only way past it is to climb it like a utility pole lineman. Only the drug mules with rucksacks can do that and they can easily just be electrocuted when they try it. That leaves you 1,300 miles, a large portion of which is the Big Bend region in southwest Tejas. This is the Chisos mountain range and a large swath of the Chihuahuan Desert...like Louie Gohmert said the other day....if you can carry enough water to get across the Big Bend, we want you, the US Army wants you for special ops missions.
lol.gif

You never use links because you're a liar. 700 miles of the border have already been fenced and the only way past it is to climb it like a utility pole lineman. Only the drug mules with rucksacks can do that and they can easily just be electrocuted when they try it. That leaves you 1,300 miles, a large portion of which is the Big Bend region in southwest Tejas. This is the Chisos mountain range and a large swath of the Chihuahuan Desert...like Louie Gohmert said the other day....if you can carry enough water to get across the Big Bend, we want you, the US Army wants you for special ops missions.
lol.gif
No wall required along Big Bend

the-rio-grande-in-santa-elena-canyon-carved-through-limestone-big-FCDBJ2.jpg

Gfp-texas-big-bend-national-park-curve-in-the-rio-grande.jpg

Boquillas-Canoe_jjurado_1.jpg

They have had to deploy at least 3,OOO additional new border guards to try and catch all the people breaking through the fence every night. It has cost them so much that Hungary is begging the EU to help them fund their boondoggle. The EU is telling them no, it is Hungary's boondoggle.
----------------------------------------------------- you have link or are we to trust an anti American anti TRUMP border wall lefty like YOU Camp . Lets see the links to what you claim Camp . :afro:
Yes, I have links, but I will not respond with helpful links to someone calling me anti-American other that to tell you FU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i just gave YOU a sincere THANKYOU Award for your above post Camp . And yeah , i certainly do think that you are anti american , sure do !! That applies to YOU and most lefties as i see you lefties as a 'fifth column' in the USA . I don't believe in the 'H.S.' that we are all Americans and never have in all my 68 years Camp !!

You never use links because you're a liar. 700 miles of the border have already been fenced and the only way past it is to climb it like a utility pole lineman. Only the drug mules with rucksacks can do that and they can easily just be shot when they try it. That leaves you 1,300 miles, a large portion of which is the Big Bend region in southwest Tejas. This is the Chisos mountain range and a large swath of the Chihuahuan Desert...like Louie Gohmert said the other day....if you can carry enough water to get across the Big Bend, we want you, the US Army wants you for special ops missions.
lol.gif
I use lots of links. And I said almost 2,000 miles. 1,700 miles is almost 2,OOO miles. It is reasonable to assume that trump planned or plans to replace the fencing with the promised beautiful wall. You and trump are back peddling with every lame excuse you can find. Fences count as walls, sections of the border were always meant to be excluded, folks climbing the wall or fence can be shot. Trump's wall will never be anything but a fantasy in trump supporters heads. They will get a half-assed fence.

---------------------------------- i gave you a 'funny award' for yer above post Camp !!
Thanks, you know that boost the persons rating number, don't you.

be easy to build the WALL --- --- but its up to the President whichever way he decides to go . I post the video simply because it shows the ease of building the Trump Border WALL Ladies and Gents and my 'amigo' Camp in particular .

Last edited:
I use lots of links. And I said almost 2,000 miles. 1,700 miles is almost 2,OOO miles. It is reasonable to assume that trump planned or plans to replace the fencing with the promised beautiful wall. You and trump are back peddling with every lame excuse you can find. Fences count as walls, sections of the border were always meant to be excluded, folks climbing the wall or fence can be shot. Trump's wall will never be anything but a fantasy in trump supporters heads. They will get a half-assed fence.

No, 2,000 miles minus 700 miles is 1,300, not 1,700....you can't help yourself can you?
lol.gif
Nobody is backtracking on anything....the President said the meager amount of money already allocated to the wall is being used for maintenance on the existing fencing Janet Napolitano ignored, and 4 prototypes being evaluated. The law is already codified....all that remains is getting the money which he will get in exchange for the DACA kids staying but not voting (that must piss you off because all you care about are their votes).

No, 2,000 miles minus 700 miles is 1,300, not 1,700....you can't help yourself can you?
lol.gif
Nobody is backtracking on anything....the President said the meager amount of money already allocated to the wall is being used for maintenance on the existing fencing Janet Napolitano ignored, and 4 prototypes being evaluated. The law is already codified....all that remains is getting the money which he will get in exchange for the DACA kids staying but not voting (that must piss you off because all you care about are their votes).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ the thing that concerns me is that the minute that these 'daca' illegal aliens are allowed to stay as nonvoting 'things' in the USA that thats the minute that the call for them to get FULL RIGHTS as anyone else in the USA goes out . Think discrimination , slavery and other words , --------- Anyway , just a thought but i don't think that these 'daca's' can be denied the vote .

Thanks, you know that boost the persons rating number, don't you.
--------------------------------------- boosts a persons rating eh :afro: ?? aw man , yer a funny guy Camp [chuckle haw haw ] !!

be easy to build the WALL --- --- but its up to the President whichever way he decides to go . I post the video simply because it shows the ease of building the Trump Border WALL Ladies and Gents and my 'amigo' Camp in particular .

Precast concrete is the most practical, the main cost there there would be the transport to the construction site.

One can also pour the concrete on the ground using tilt up construction. This removes the need to construct the front and back molding (only the edge frame) and allows the concrete to settle and cure appropriately.

tiltup_finishing.jpg

tiltupbuilding7.jpg

Precast concrete is the most practical, the main cost there there would be the transport to the construction site.

One can also pour the concrete on the ground using tilt up construction. This removes the need to construct the front and back molding (only the edge frame) and allows the concrete to settle and cure appropriately.

tiltup_finishing.jpg

tiltupbuilding7.jpg

----------------------------------- yeah , and that 60 foot Roosevelt Reservation would make a fine dirt road and place for digging the WALL footing and driving cement and other building supply trucks . Also gets rid of all the talk of people owning property right up to the border and no reason for use of Eminent Domain as it won't be needed to my way of thinking JimBowie ,

Forum List

Back