Amazing how much of the Obama legacy, is helping the old white guy, kinda look good!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
FEMA’s Hurricane Response Is Making Trump Look Good. Thanks, Obama.
Trump can thank his predecessor, his predecessor’s pick to run the disaster agency, and the “deep state.”

Then-President Barack Obama appointed Fugate to turn around the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the system he left behind is the one Trump inherited heading into this year’s hurricane season.

“Trump’s riding on the shoulders of Obama,” said James Fraser, a Vanderbilt University professor who has done research on disaster mitigation. “It’s heartening to know that in this case, the Trump administration is not trying to undo something the Obama administration did to help people.”

Tack that onto a sound economy, good healthcare and a stable financial market....all compliments from Obama

the only people who would agree with you are those like yourself who think obama was a godsend......you do realize there a lot of people whose medical got worse or more expensive right?......im a federal retiree and my premium and co-pays went up and some of my coverage went down, the letter i got from the OPMs office said this is due to the ACA new regulations......so yea,thanks Obama....

the only people who would agree with you are those like yourself who think obama was a godsend......you do realize there a lot of people whose medical got worse or more expensive right?......im a federal retiree and my premium and co-pays went up and some of my coverage went down, the letter i got from the OPMs office said this is due to the ACA new regulations......so yea,thanks Obama....
A government leech bitching about the benefits he leeched. Funny chit.

A government leech bitching about the benefits he leeched. Funny chit.
fuck you asswipe i worked for that shit and i did a job that babies like you would be calling in sick if it was raining out side....do you and tiger fight for the sweet spot on obamas ass?...now watching you two do that would be funny shit.....

Show us your letter. Federal retirees should be on Medicare. We need to quit giving Fed and State employees benefits up the whazoo.

I'm sure if the response wasn't done well. You would still give Obama the credit?
Lets get something clear, every gotdamn thing that brother touched, was done with foresight, intelligence and concern....that is fact and you mf's all know it!! He fixed that shit and Trump is benefiting from it, own it

Obama hated America.
Let me get this straight, you got a white guy in the white house, who mail orders his wives from the 3rd world countries, thanks America...who to this day, still has all his shit made Mexico and China, thanks America, who will only hire immigrants to run his Maro Logo operations and who's best friend is a Russian enemy who he gave top secret information to in the white house, never served a day in uniform and HE LOVES THIS COUNTRY?? Bitch paleeeezzzzzzzz

Show us your letter. Federal retirees should be on Medicare. We need to quit giving Fed and State employees benefits up the whazoo.
the letter from a few years back?......yea ill go down to the dump to see if i can find it.....federal retirees who reach 65 are on medicare.....and since around1984 they are on social security now....

I'm sure if the response wasn't done well. You would still give Obama the credit?
Lets get something clear, every gotdamn thing that brother touched, was done with foresight, intelligence and concern....that is fact and you mf's all know it!! He fixed that shit and Trump is benefiting from it, own it
Yeah by giving Iran the ability to become nuclear.

FEMA’s Hurricane Response Is Making Trump Look Good. Thanks, Obama.
Trump can thank his predecessor, his predecessor’s pick to run the disaster agency, and the “deep state.”

Then-President Barack Obama appointed Fugate to turn around the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and the system he left behind is the one Trump inherited heading into this year’s hurricane season.

“Trump’s riding on the shoulders of Obama,” said James Fraser, a Vanderbilt University professor who has done research on disaster mitigation. “It’s heartening to know that in this case, the Trump administration is not trying to undo something the Obama administration did to help people.”

Tack that onto a sound economy, good healthcare and a stable financial market....all compliments from Obama

Still pushing race politics, Tiger? Some things NEVER change!

Forum List

Back