Hungarian legislator passes Law baning Homosexual, LGBT propoganda to be taught to children.

LeftofLeft
I don't have to validate anything especially when you suggest kids are being indoctrinated and that is completely false. You hypocrite. Validate that first before taking the high moral ground.

I gave a fucking opinion. just like you did. I suggested that SOME context could point towards children being indoctrinated just like you suggested that my basis was out of religion. Further, go back and read my original post and you will see that my post is of acceptance where I talking about context of awareness and acceptance of homosexuality which blows away your bullshit notion that religion prevents me from accepting gays.

I stand by what I said.

LeftofLeft
I don't have to validate anything especially when you suggest kids are being indoctrinated and that is completely false. You hypocrite. Validate that first before taking the high moral ground.

I gave a fucking opinion. just like you did. I suggested that SOME context could point towards children being indoctrinated just like you suggested that my basis was out of religion. Further, go back and read my original post and you will see that my post is of acceptance where I talking about context of awareness and acceptance of homosexuality which blows away your bullshit notion that religion prevents me from accepting gays.

I stand by what I said.
You are the only one standing and you are standing in sand.

Gabe Lackmann
I don't care what you think. You're an ignoramus from the beginning.
If you can prove me wrong, knock yourself out or shut up.

He was replying to another poster and once again you attack someone that did not reply to you while also attacking another by implying they object to the way Homosexuality is taught in schools is based on their religion and they never stated that.

Maybe you should learn to converse properly and stop trolling!

LeftofLeft

I stand by what I said.

You stand by what?

That left has stated they believe that Homosexuality is natural but feel that the way it is taught at times can be consider indoctrination instead of informative?

You do understand Left is not against the gay community and it is you just objecting because they do not comply to your way of thinking, right?

LeftofLeft

I stand by what I said.

You stand by what?

That left has stated they believe that Homosexuality is natural but feel that the way it is taught at times can be consider indoctrination instead of informative?

You do understand Left is not against the gay community and it is you just objecting because they do not comply to your way of thinking, right?

Children have a right to know about it.
Gays have been around since time began
You're the one who hates them yet you say they dont comply my way if thinking??? Do you ever read what you write?
Exactly what is my way if thinking?

Its 2021.
Yes it is 2021....but crazy and brains wired wrong is still crazy with brains wired wrong that should be kept away from kids not put in position to influence them.

Oh the irony. You don't mind filling kids minds with religion, threatening them with sin and hell because you believe in some silly ghost.

There is no evidence in the world that they are grooming kids. Its you filthy religion and hatreds which influence your ignorance further. Grow up.

Its 2021.
Yes it is 2021....but crazy and brains wired wrong is still crazy with brains wired wrong that should be kept away from kids not put in position to influence them.

Oh the irony. You don't mind filling kids minds with religion, threatening them with sin and hell because you believe in some silly ghost.

There is no evidence in the world that they are grooming kids. Its you filthy religion and hatreds which influence your ignorance further. Grow up.
No Collin---I am an ATHEIST.....don't think religion has a place in schools either. Crazy trannies are crazy trannies---they have nothing to offer the kids and only offer risk. And sorry fruitcup---trannies are mentally ill.....

Its 2021.

No Collin---I am an ATHEIST.....don't think religion has a place in schools either. Crazy trannies are crazy trannies---they have nothing to offer the kids and only offer risk. And sorry fruitcup---trannies are mentally ill.....

Where's your evidence they are mentally ill? Why shouldn't kids be taught about society? They teach them about God and it's complete bullshit.

How many trannies are school teachers?

Hungary will hold a referendum on a law against LGBT propaganda among children.
Great move. Because if hungarians support this law, the European Union will have to take measures not just against the hungarian government, but against the entire people. It will be a real celebration of democracy.

Great move. Because if hungarians support this law, the European Union will have to take measures not just against the hungarian government, but against the entire people. It will be a real celebration of democracy.

Are they saying the LGBT are actually teaching kids because that is not what the statement says.
Is the LGBT forbidden to speak out about it ? If so by whom?

52ndStreet
It's not propaganda. It's fact. These people exist. You're coming from some bullshit religious angle.
There is nothing to indicate they sexual assault kids any more than pastors and priests etc as you suggest.
What are you doing about that?
It's your filthy religion and you hypocrits thinking freedom is only allowed by you.
It's not about religion. It's about who you are. Men were created for women and women for men. You confused demon possessed jackals are lost. That's what it's about.leave our children alone. We'll teach them the truth.

Forum List

Back