Hundreds of twitter employees paid to view everything you post & private sex messages

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

This is part three in Project Veritas' Twitter investigation. See part one: See part two:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What comes to mind with this situation is how many nude photos' of lets say movie stars did they put public and blame it on another user. Most brain dead's don't realize how easily someone can be set up via their computers.

A good computer hacker can put crap on your computer and you won't ever know it until it's to late. Suddenly you are off to prison for something you never even did.

This is part three in Project Veritas' Twitter investigation. See part one: See part two:

What comes to mind with this situation is how many nude photos' of lets say movie stars did they put public and blame it on another user. Most brain dead's don't realize how easily someone can be set up via their computers.

A good computer hacker can put crap on your computer and you won't ever know it until it's to late. Suddenly you are off to prison for something you never even did.

Employment is a good thing, eh?

only an idiot thinks that anything you put on the net is secure or private.

this must have come as quite a shock to you, huh?

Project Veritas??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Don't know about the sex stuff, but I dumped my twitter 2 days ago. Nobody could see what I tweeted..not even real life friends. So..one of those employees decided they didn't like me and did that Blind Tweets thing on me I guess. Like I said...even my real life friends never saw a tweet at all from me. So..goodbye twitter.

Forum List

Back