Hundreds Attend Minnesota Girl`s Birthday Party After Her Classmates Decline Invitation

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
SHAKOPEE, Minn. – When you're a kid, every year you look forward to celebrating a birthday. On Tuesday, Mackenzie Moretter turned 10. But days before the planned birthday party, all of the invited guests turned down her invitation.

"I was sad that no one was coming," Mackenzie said with pain in her eyes.

So her mom, Jenny Moretter posted a message on Facebook.

Jenny Moretter said she hoped at least 10 friends in her circle would attend the party and bring girls Mackenzie's age. But Mackenzie received so much more.

Vikings player Charles Johnson and his family attended, Elsa from Frozen left her castle to celebrate and hundreds of strangers spent the afternoon with the girl who was diagnosed with a rare genetic disorder, Sotos Syndrome when she was 1.

300 strangers attend girl s birthday after mother s plea

A feel good story for a change :)

The greatest accomplishment in life is not money, possessions or notary, buy having children and raising them with happiness and love...

I wonder what her "friends" are thinking now. I wouldn't be surprised if any of them were to try to make her and her family look like they set the whole thing up by saying that they never once got an invitation in the first place. Anything to hide their own bad odor.

God bless you and the girl always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If I was in the girl's position, I would say to them, "Thank you for turning me down." :) :) :)

Forum List

Back