Humana says it plans to pull out of Obamacare exchanges in 2018

I think we need to get rid of all the profit driven health insurance leeches. Without the middle man healthcare would be cheaper and available to everyone. And uh... the people most in need wouldn't need "Obamacare." Humana is pulling out because sick people are using their insurance to get well. The ensuing reduction of the capitalist middle man's profit margins is just too much to bear. They aren't there to actually "help" anyone, the insurance companies are there to get as much money out of paying customers they possibly can, hopefully without too many outlays for sick folks.
ya let's run business's without a profit, that's the ticket. :rolleyes:
I am specifically talking about healthcare insurance,not all businesses. The business of private insurance for healthcare should be eliminated and socialized.
This is the surest way to make healthcare unaffordable.
Unaffordable how? Socialized medicine is free and the government pays for and fixes the prices for every medical procedure similar to Medicare.
Free? What?
Free things abound. Congress persons get a bunch of freebies, such as free postage, free money for doing damn near nothing for most of the year and other bennies.. when I attach the word free to socialized medicine, I realize tax payers might foot some of the bill but not all US income is derived from taxes. That being said, for those who are poor or become that way due to illness or disability, the term "free" can be applied when they have access to socialized medicine.

But I am surprised that you and others here would point to the word "free" as if free stuff doesn't exist. In fact when Romney was running against Obama the notion that Democrats were promising "free stuff" to get votes was a dominant theme amongst you! That potential "free stuff" wasn't free either but you whined about it being so, anyway.

I am specifically talking about healthcare insurance,not all businesses. The business of private insurance for healthcare should be eliminated and socialized.
Unaffordable how? Socialized medicine is free and the government pays for and fixes the prices for every medical procedure similar to Medicare.
Free???? my my. Nothing is free my liberal friend.
Well, evidently YOU aren't free. Your mind has been captured by RW talking heads who have turned you into an ignorant zombie who votes for politicians who don't support the middle class!
I follow Jesus's unction. You shall know the truth and The truth shall make you free.

Free???? my my. Nothing is free my liberal friend.
Well, evidently YOU aren't free. Your mind has been captured by RW talking heads who have turned you into an ignorant zombie who votes for politicians who don't support the middle class!
I follow Jesus's unction. You shall know the truth and The truth shall make you free.
Knowing the truth is one thing but knowing doesn't mean you are doing any good with that knowledge.

Free? What?
Free things abound. Congress persons get a bunch of freebies, such as free postage, free money for doing damn near nothing for most of the year and other bennies.. when I attach the word free to socialized medicine, I realize tax payers might foot some of the bill but not all US income is derived from taxes. That being said, for those who are poor or become that way due to illness or disability, the term "free" can be applied when they have access to socialized medicine.

But I am surprised that you and others here would point to the word "free" as if free stuff doesn't exist. In fact when Romney was running against Obama the notion that Democrats were promising "free stuff" to get votes was a dominant theme amongst you! That potential "free stuff" wasn't free either but you whined about it being so, anyway.
Step away from the crack pipe..

Forum List

Back