Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

While Republicans continue to grapple with plans to repeal and replace Obamacare and stabilize health insurance rates, Humana is the first major insurer to say it is dropping out of the individual market for 2018.

"Based on our initial analysis of data associated with the company's health-care exchange membership following the 2017 open enrollment period, we continue to see further signs of an unbalanced risk pool," said Humana CEO Bruce Broussard, on a conference call with analysts Tuesday. "Therefore, the company has decided that it cannot continue to offer this coverage for 2018."

Humana to quit Obamacare exchanges in 2018, providing fuel for Trump's 'repeal' efforts

Everyone should quit the Medicare Advantage plans and go back to Medicare and medigap.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

While Republicans continue to grapple with plans to repeal and replace Obamacare and stabilize health insurance rates, Humana is the first major insurer to say it is dropping out of the individual market for 2018.

"Based on our initial analysis of data associated with the company's health-care exchange membership following the 2017 open enrollment period, we continue to see further signs of an unbalanced risk pool," said Humana CEO Bruce Broussard, on a conference call with analysts Tuesday. "Therefore, the company has decided that it cannot continue to offer this coverage for 2018."

Humana to quit Obamacare exchanges in 2018, providing fuel for Trump's 'repeal' efforts

I think we need to get rid of all the profit driven health insurance leeches. Without the middle man healthcare would be cheaper and available to everyone. And uh... the people most in need wouldn't need "Obamacare." Humana is pulling out because sick people are using their insurance to get well. The ensuing reduction of the capitalist middle man's profit margins is just too much to bear. They aren't there to actually "help" anyone, the insurance companies are there to get as much money out of paying customers they possibly can, hopefully without too many outlays for sick folks.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

I think we need to get rid of all the profit driven health insurance leeches. Without the middle man healthcare would be cheaper and available to everyone. And uh... the people most in need wouldn't need "Obamacare." Humana is pulling out because sick people are using their insurance to get well. The ensuing reduction of the capitalist middle man's profit margins is just too much to bear. They aren't there to actually "help" anyone, the insurance companies are there to get as much money out of paying customers they possibly can, hopefully without too many outlays for sick folks.
ya let's run business's without a profit, that's the ticket. :rolleyes:
Like in the pic below a 200k combine 150k tractor, 25k grain cart.
Ya, let's just make a hobby out of it.
The fact you libs try and make it free is why it failed.
We had a great healthcare system. But you libs wanted the votes, and the tax revenue.
And don't lie about it either.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

I am specifically talking about healthcare insurance,not all businesses. The business of private insurance for healthcare should be eliminated and socialized.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

I am specifically talking about healthcare insurance,not all businesses. The business of private insurance for healthcare should be eliminated and socialized.
Why?? Cuz you say so. Half the country is on the gov. dole now.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

Naw, for the general welfare and health of our older sicker populace. And a lot of farmers and corporations are on the dole. The dole, BTW wouldn't be a dole without all of us contributing to it in some way. The "doler" keeps the economy growing because those people spend it instead of hoarding it. Unlike me :lol:

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

its so cute how brainless righttards want to see their fellow americans not have insurance coverage.

i'm guessing you want everyone to fail like you

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

that would be false.... unless you consider social security (which we pay into) and pensions for the military as being on the dole.

you really need to stop parroting garbage.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

that would be false.... unless you consider social security (which we pay into) and pensions for the military as being on the dole.

you really need to stop parroting garbage.
You know how many are on SSI? I bet you would be shocked.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

Naw, for the general welfare and health of our older sicker populace. And a lot of farmers and corporations are on the dole. The dole, BTW wouldn't be a dole without all of us contributing to it in some way. The "doler" keeps the economy growing because those people spend it instead of hoarding it. Unlike me :lol:
any farmer that would sell his crop at the gov. support level and not the commodity price would go broke in about 1 year.

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

its so cute how brainless righttards want to see their fellow americans not have insurance coverage.

we're 19 trillion in debt, and you call us right tards.
my my.

any farmer that would sell his crop at the gov. support level and not the commodity price would go broke in about 1 year.

Damn it. I am not talking about farmers. I am talking about healthcare insurance. It isn't needed because Insurance agents are nothing more than leeches draining the lifeblood from poor and sick people until they have nothing but a dim hope of survival flickering like a candle flame in the winds of profit!

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

my my.
A lot of that debt was generated by "Right tards."!

Damn it. I am not talking about farmers. I am talking about healthcare insurance. It isn't needed because Insurance agents are nothing more than leeches draining the lifeblood from poor and sick people until they have nothing but a dim hope of survival flickering like a candle flame in the winds of profit!
My SIL is an insurance agent for Farm Bureau. :)

More Epic fail

Obama the failmaster

-Geaux
---------------------

my my.
A lot of that debt was generated by "Right tards."!
LOL

Forum List

Back