Huh? McCarthy: "I don't think anyone is questioning the legitimacy of the election"

McCarthy hasn’t seen the Arizona recount/audit?
How about the Gaetz/ Greene rally over the weekend?

Nobody is questioning?
Does Trump know he said that?

Charlie McCarthy is just echoing the gop McConnell line. "Well I personally haven't seen any evidence, but I hear 'a lot of people' (ie newsmax and OAN) have questions about the vote, real questions that they are entitled to have ... Still Joe Biden is the President .. no one questions that."

I am not making this up. Right after tossing Liz Cheney, Kevin McCarthy said this today:

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. That's all over with. We are sitting here with the president today."

Trumpsters, your thoughts? Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?

:dunno:

Dude, your record is seriously fricking stuck. I swear it seems you must do 10 threads a day on rehashing 2020. Why don't see see if you can find something to supportive to say of the corrupt dementia patient you helped install. Oh wait.... I can see your quandary... there is NOTHING good to say about Beijing's little bitch. Carry on.

I am not making this up. Right after tossing Liz Cheney, Kevin McCarthy said this today:

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. That's all over with. We are sitting here with the president today."

Trumpsters, your thoughts? Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?

Dude, your record is seriously fricking stuck. I swear it seems you must do 10 threads a day on rehashing 2020. Why don't see see if you can find something to supportive to say of the corrupt dementia patient you helped install. Oh wait.... I can see your quandary... there is NOTHING good to say about Beijing's little bitch. Carry on.

Okie dokie, sure will!

It's funny to watch you backing first Dick Cheney's daughter, and now Kevin McCarthy. What's next, you going to be campaigning for McConnell? LOL!

Charlie McCarthy is just echoing the gop McConnell line. "Well I personally haven't seen any evidence, but I hear 'a lot of people' (ie newsmax and OAN) have questions about the vote, real questions that they are entitled to have ... Still Joe Biden is the President .. no one questions that."
So far its been disaster after disaster for the false Potentate in office.

It's funny to watch you backing first Dick Cheney's daughter, and now Kevin McCarthy. What's next, you going to be campaigning for McConnell? LOL!

Is Kevin McCarthy now a Deep State Hitler Swamp Commie?

The corrupt dementia patient is bold, unflinching and kicking your asses up and down the street. He has the majority of Americans with him which is what the twice impeached, twice loser of the popular vote never had. Crying like a little bitch won`t help you at all.

McCarthy has finished it for the far right.

Trump lost. End of story. Biden is President.

Trump will never ever enter the WH again.
I know these people are professional liars, but I'm really struck by this one.

"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election."

What about Trump? What about 70% of the GQP, according to polls? What about January 6?

WTF?

Last edited:

^^^This post makes Mitch McConnell smile.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F191106081641-01-mitch-mcconnell-file.jpg

^^^This post makes Mitch McConnell smile.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F191106081641-01-mitch-mcconnell-file.jpg

:confused-84:

Yeah....not sure what the issue is? Nobody is. Xiden is the President.

That doesn't mean that there could have been major issues with election security that needs to be fixed.

Yeah....not sure what the issue is? Nobody is. Xiden is the President.

That doesn't mean that there could have been major issues with election security that needs to be fixed.

Was the election stolen or not?

The House Minority Leader may want to mention this to his colleagues. Not sure if everyone got the message...

Forum List

Back