Hugh Hewitt will be one of 3 Moderators for CNN Debate

He'll do.
God.....you guys are why America isn't competitive in the global economic marketplace.

If someone doesn't hate 1/2 of the entire United States, he's with the other guys.

Did you know I'm pro gun, anti entitlement, pro military, and I think Obama is naive in his assumptions that doing the logical thing will have the world swooning about hope and change?!?

But because I'm pro choice, and don't oppose gay marriage, and don't think "Progressives" are out to destroy us all......I'm to the left of Trotsky?!?

Do yu even know who Trotsky is?

He'll do.
God.....you guys are why America isn't competitive in the global economic marketplace.

If someone doesn't hate 1/2 of the entire United States, he's with the other guys.

Did you know I'm pro gun, anti entitlement, pro military, and I think Obama is naive in his assumptions that doing the logical thing will have the world swooning about hope and change?!?

But because I'm pro choice, and don't oppose gay marriage, and don't think "Progressives" are out to destroy us all......I'm to the left of Trotsky?!?

What the fuck are you babbling about? I said Hugh Hewitt will do. You and your politics never entered my thoughts.

He'll do.

What the fuck are you babbling about? I said Hugh Hewitt will do. You and your politics never entered my thoughts.
My bad. Thought you were talking aout me, sorry.

But now that I think about it...I'm probaly way better off...I've heard some of your thoughts expressed here, and would hate to be part of the brackish goo rattling around in your head.

He'll do.

But now that I think about it...I'm probaly way better off...I've heard some of your thoughts expressed here, and would hate to be part of the brackish goo rattling around in your head.

Yeah, you make a fool of yourself and I'm the one with the "brackish goo"......:lame2:

He'll do.

Yeah, you make a fool of yourself and I'm the one with the "brackish goo"......:lame2:
Well, thank God I don't have any of my self esteem wrapped up in how foolish righty posters on this site think I am.

You still had to look up Trotsky......didn't you........

The 57 states party cornered the market on political smarts
At least they're not trying to put food on their family.

And remember, Frank:

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”​

I'm just hoping someone says, "Really, Mr. Trump, do you even know how government works? Can you explain how you are going to get that through congress?"

And remember, Frank:

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”​

Bush 43, one of the greatest Progressive Presidents ever

And remember, Frank:

Bush 43, one of the greatest Progressive Presidents ever
Who you voted for twice. And don't lie - I was on Hannity Forums, also!

Phew...I thought you were going to tell me he was going to be one of the moderators on this forum.

Forum List

Back