Hugh Hefner Might Become the World's Oldest Father

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wiggles, Jan 18, 2007.

1. wiggles

wiggles Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +137
    http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/hugh_hefner_might_become_oldes.html#comment

:confused: :eusa_eh:

Hugh Hefner says he's considering becoming a father again (link) at the age of 80. He says:

He also claims that his relationship with all his girlfriends is real and not contrived for TV, and that Holly is his main squeeze. He adds:

We've already established that Hugh Hefner is a god (be it a really old one that occasionally pees itself becaues it can't make it to the bathroom on time) but becoming a father at 80 is just gross. I've accepted he's got three girls living in his mansion, but my mind can't wrap itself around him actually having sex with any of them. The concept is so fantastic it might as well be a banjo-playing mermaid.

my personal opinion: eew!

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,152
    any woman stupid enough to have a child with him deserves everything she gets...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    Agreed. But, I don't say that to knock the guy, I don't really have anything against him.

Does anyone watch Girls Next Door? Because I was sick last week and ended up being laid up and having to watch a marathon of it (yeah... I was sick! That's the ticket!). At first it's, obviously, unbelievably annoying. But, once you start to get into the characters, it's a little mesmerizing. Oh, and the big boobies help.

But, I've come to the conclusion that Holly, his "main squeeze" is actually a lot smarter than she comes across. She's either really dumb or money-hungry to be dating Hefner, obviously, but she doesn't seem like a complete dunce. I think Kendra's a lesbian. And I think the other one's entirely uninteresting because I can't remember anything about her.

4. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    He is a very rich old man, so she will probably get a lot.

5. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    CBS) By David Paul Kuhn,
    CBSNews.com Chief Political Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President George W. Bush and Sen. John Kerry are related. Well, sort of. They're ninth cousins, twice removed. So what's a little competition between family?

The two presidential contenders also share a widely known common relative, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, who is the ninth cousin of both men (the number nine is a coincidence). Twice removed from Mr. Bush, Hefner is a slightly closer relation to Kerry, only once removed.

"Well I feel closer to Senator Kerry," Hefner chuckled, over the phone from the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.

"You know I'm an 11th generation direct descendent of William Bradford, who came over on the Mayflower, a direct descendent of a puritan," Hefner continued proudly, finding no irony in the fact. "I suppose that it is not a big surprise but it is certainly unique to be a relation to both candidates."

Previous research released last month found that Mr. Bush and his de facto Democratic challenger were 16th cousins. Now the two candidates expected to compete in one of the bitterest and certainly longest general elections in decades are nearly twice as close as first thought. Like brothers, more or less; well, more less than more.

"You never know, they may be closer, this is only what has been connected so far," said Bruce Harrison, who heads a group called Millisecond Publishing which puts out a line of ancestral history CDs from Waimea, Hawaii. "I hope it means that people will be nicer to each other and you always hope for a nicer campaign."

Millisecond Publishing's massive database collects family trees of notable figures. According to their research, the shared ancestors of both men are Thomas and Welthian Richards of Weymouth, Mass., early 17th century Plymouth Colony residents who were some of the original Pilgrims, emigrants from England.

The Richards' daughter Mary married Thomas Hinckley, governor of the Plymouth Colony, and through their son, Samuel, they are the ancestors of President Bush. Their daughter Anna married Captain Ephraim Hunt, and through their son Thomas they are the ancestors of Kerry.

Through the same lineage, both men are linked to Gen. Douglas MacArthur and President Franklin D. Roosevelt; even infamous traitor Benedict Arnold and attempted presidential assassin John Hinckley Jr., have thick enough blue-blood roots to call themselves relations. The two candidates also have very distant links to Princess Diana and President George Washington.

Kerry's most quirky relation is Johnny Appleseed. Yes, there really was a Johnny Appleseed. Kerry and Appleseed are sixth cousins. Appleseed, whose real name was John Chapman, was born in 1774 and made a name for himself as a naturalist traveling the country for 50 years, growing, of course, apple trees among other things.

"You have your first cousin and you share the same grandparents; your second and you share the same great grandparents. So when you get back to your ninth cousins that means you share the ancestor 11 generations ago," explained Tony Burroughs, a genealogist at Chicago State University.

"Bush and Kerry might find it odd. They might not even like that they do share a common ancestor and I don't think they consider themselves relatives – only a genealogist would," Burroughs said. "But it is a really good piece of trivia."

Hefner, who also said he found his relationship to the two men interesting if not necessarily relevant, finds his link to Mr. Bush and Kerry through Major William Bradford. One of the Richards' daughters, Alice, married Bradford, and it's through their son, Lieutenant Thomas Bradford, that Hefner is descended.

The Playboy magnate, who said he is keeping up with the election, finds it all very funny. Neither candidate has recognized the other as a relation, but Hefner thinks they should and that the link would lead to a less combative election year.

"I hope they have a campaign that deals with the real issues and not personalities," Hefner said, adding that he would do his best to help Kerry raise money.

Nonetheless, Hefner still had good words for Mr. Bush, his unbeknownst cousin until Thursday.

"I wish him well, he's our president," Hefner said, hoping both men would visit him at the Playboy Mansion for a little rest and relaxation. "I would be delighted to invite both President Bush and Senator Kerry for a family reunion," Hefner added, laughing to himself.

©MMIV, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    seriously dude. Spend what little money you have and go get a prostitute. You need to release some of that tension thats keeping you going on this pointless post crusade.

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    prostititutes ? what are you talking about,preying off a wounded soul for sex is that your idea of releasing tension? ,what are you on boy

8. The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    In her case, probably a lot of inheritence money.

9. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Some men will do anything for sex
    Some women will do anything for money

Hugh Hefner and his "girlfriend" just prove my point

Hugh Hefner is a dirty old man that needs some serious conversion. He has no socially redeeming value.

Any bimbo that wants to be with him needs mega doses of self respect, administered intravenously

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,152
    "For what shall it profit a man (or woman), if he/she shall again the whole world, and lose his/her own soul?" (Mark 8:36)

It isnt going to be worth it to her in the end.