HUGGY's Dogs...

Don't say I ain't never done nothin' for ya.

Huggy1_zpsf8eeeec5-1_zpsae579a01.jpg

Beautiful work! You really brought out "Dre's" yellow eyes. I really never get to see his "scary" stare and you brought it out very nicely. When he looks into my face I get a totally different "puppyish" or adoring look. People are always telling me he looks evil..I never see him that way.

Beautiful work! You really brought out "Dre's" yellow eyes. I really never get to see his "scary" stare and you brought it out very nicely. When he looks into my face I get a totally different "puppyish" or adoring look. People are always telling me he looks evil..I never see him that way.

ah yes... I can now clearly see the dawg slobber all over the car window... :lol:

Nice dawgs, but I wanna see the rims on that Caddy. :D

Sore subject. I have the original chromed 5 spoke mags with the Caddy emblem scew secured lug covers. The damned wheels are corroding and some of the chrome is flaking off. I don't keep the lug covers on because kids like to steal them. Someday in the not too distant future I will have to buy new wheels.

ah yes... I can now clearly see the dawg slobber all over the car window... :lol:

You are correct..sort of... I wipe the slobber off but in this pic the sunlight has picked up the remaining thin film I didn't get with the paper towel. I usually use a squeegie..it does a better job...and yes..it is a daily chore..that is ..when I drive the Caddy. I don't let em hang their heads out of the VW Bus..Angel wants to kill everything on 4 legs and has jumped out before when I was parked and an idiot walked their dog up next to me to "see if my dogs were friendly" :eek:...in the Caddy I can roll up the window from the DS. Now I roll it up if I see any dogs near the car.

You are correct..sort of... I wipe the slobber off but in this pic the sunlight has picked up the remaining thin film I didn't get with the paper towel. I usually use a squeegie..it does a better job...and yes..it is a daily chore..that is ..when I drive the Caddy. I don't let em hang their heads out of the VW Bus..Angel wants to kill everything on 4 legs and has jumped out before when I was parked and an idiot walked their dog up next to me to "see if my dogs were friendly" :eek:...in the Caddy I can roll up the window from the DS. Now I roll it up if I see any dogs near the car.

lol...

reminds me of this... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_r9eMt8q-A]Brian Yells At Another Dog In A Car - YouTube[/ame]

lol...

reminds me of this... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_r9eMt8q-A]Brian Yells At Another Dog In A Car - YouTube[/ame]

If it was only just THAT! Angel yells at dogs a quarter mile away. .In a car...out walked on a leash...running free with owner nearby... :lol: I can tell her to knock it off and she will but I haven't figured out how to make her not go off in the first place yet.

OK I finally figured out how to downsize a pic of "Angel" and "Dre".

View attachment 23859

They are popping their heads out the window of my Cadillac El Dorado so you can relate to the scale of how big Dre's head is.

Both dogs are standing next to each other with their paws on the passenger seat.

Who gives a fuck?

lol seems by your post you give a fuck....how does that make the little boy feel?

Cute pups!

Thanks! The one on the left is Angel.. a female ..a mercenary outlook on life. 70 lb Blue Pitbull...she's all business.

The big guy on the right is Dre. He was purchased on-line from Texas ..pick of the litter ..Red Nose Male 125 lbs ... The sweetest disposition of any dog I have ever been around. Still..he is a Pitbull and has that "switch" that turns him into the "alien".

Neither dog is fixted which makes it interesting when she goes into heat. :lol:

Those poor dogs should be taken away from an abusive old poseur like you.

I do, as I occasionally enjoy reading about HUGGY's close, yet somewhat unpredictable, relationship with his canine companions. It makes for an amusing read.

Anyway, they seem to play a central part in his life, and I appreciate his taking the time to introduce us all to his dogs, even if they do look as though they'd be more at home patrolling the Berlin Wall.

It's nice to have em most of the time...when they are crowding the bed ...not so much :lol:

Last Saturday night...UMMmm..I guess technically Sunday morning at 1 AM I had a break in on the first floor. I was sound asleep and the dogs were barking so I told em to shut up..THEN they went ballistic so I knew it was more than just the typical whore getting dropped off in the parking lot. I just sent em down while I was getting dressed for the 25 deg F ..when I got down from the 3rd floor the dogs had two idiots cornered in one of the rooms they had busted into. When I called off the pups you never saw two guys clear a 7 ft chainlink fence so fast. I didn't know bums were so athletic .. :lol:

Its the crack. It gives them wings.

Well, Dre died of cancer last summer.

Moment of silence for a great dog.....

But that was then and this is now.

The new male is Lucky Jim. 8 month old white with brown spots pit bull. He is a great dog also but willful as hell. Oh did I mention Angel is in heat? She is tying to teach the youngster how to do the deed but he hasn't caught on yet. Thank GAAAWWWDDD!!!! No time for puppies.

OK I finally figured out how to downsize a pic of "Angel" and "Dre".

View attachment 23859

They are popping their heads out the window of my Cadillac El Dorado so you can relate to the scale of how big Dre's head is.

Both dogs are standing next to each other with their paws on the passenger seat.

Nice dogs and I'm sure they love that open window. LOL

Well, Dre died of cancer last summer.

Moment of silence for a great dog.....

But that was then and this is now.

The new male is Lucky Jim. 8 month old white with brown spots pit bull. He is a great dog also but willful as hell. Oh did I mention Angel is in heat? She is tying to teach the youngster how to do the deed but he hasn't caught on yet. Thank GAAAWWWDDD!!!! No time for puppies.

Get her spayed or him neutered. No pups unless you want them.

Forum List

Back