Huge release of evidence in Freddie Gray case casts doubt on prosecution's case

The census for decades has done it.

But are we gonna discuss the evidence or skin color? Your choice dude.
Matthew has a point TK.
You can write a check to the "United Negro College" but you cant say Negro?
You can write a check to the NAACP but you cant say colored people?
If it's PC enough to take in money it's PC enough for discussions.

What's funny is that it was the NEGRO that Burnt two cities down based on lies. Yet, I am the evil one here for pointing out that there could be something wrong with these people. Jeezzzz.
Of course there's something wrong eh Whitey, they're *******...
You know the use of ****** is MORE racist because it hints at a racist word. Maybe YOU should stick to legit terms and words.

What's funny is that it was the NEGRO that Burnt two cities down based on lies. Yet, I am the evil one here for pointing out that there could be something wrong with these people. Jeezzzz.
Of course there's something wrong eh Whitey, they're *******...
You know the use of ****** is MORE racist because it hints at a racist word. Maybe YOU should stick to legit terms and words.
I use the word *******, the site censors it. Pussies.

Try it yourself and see, dumbfuck...

The census for decades has done it.

But are we gonna discuss the evidence or skin color? Your choice dude.
Matthew has a point TK.

So, you are bent on making their cases for them then? Oh well, it's your destruction, not mine.

Matthew has a point TK.

Does he?

I've seen how PC liberals twist words around to mean what they don't mean, just the very utterance of those words spur charges of racism. They see racism in anyone and anything. And when you refer to them as Negroes in a derogatory sense, you're only making their case for them. "Oh, he hates black people! He called them negroes!" Believe me, you aren't doing yourself any favors. I'm not telling you what to say, but by your actions you only further justify the dishonest stereotypes liberals lay upon us. Is that what you want?

When did you become such a liberal pussy?

I was never a liberal. I am somewhat conservative. I have no real set political ideal. But if you must, I'm a libertarian, or a "losertarian" as you so aptly describe me. You only call them negroes in a the derogatory sense, and in the presence of dishonest liberals on this board who wish to pounce on you at any chance, for perceived racism, to use it as an excuse to further employ their race baiting, using your behavior as an example. It's careless.

These people destroy our cities and murder whites at twice the number each year,,,but hey, I am the evil sob for pointing it out.

Who said anything about you being evil? Did I say that? Are you wishing to do the same thing? Riot when a white person dies? Burn a city down because of a white man being falsely arrested?

It is ok for them to scream bloody murder about whites...Double standard.

Double standards be damned. It is not okay for them to scream bloody murder about whites. Its racist. So, why play their game? Yes, it isn't fair, but why play an unfair game? You're no better than they are if you start emulating their behavior.

Last edited:
Yet, I am the evil one here for pointing out that there could be something wrong with these people.

I never disagreed with you. I disagreed with the language, which you have every right to use. I'm simply warning you about what happens when conservatives become careless in a den of wolves. Your hands are full of meat my friend.

Now, explain to me when and where I said you were evil?

Funny, liberals and blacks are hard at work stereotyping the white person every day. Yet what I see here are conservatives willing to do the same in return. Do all black people burn down cities when things don't go their way? Do you really believe that?

They're looking for openings, anything they can use against you.

You can say "Negro" all you want. Funny too, I never told you to stop nor did I stop you from saying it. Free speech and all. But hey, referring to them as negroes in a truly derogatory and stereotypical way is not going to help you. They're doing it to us white folks, and winning. Why? Because we're giving them all the red meat to feed on. This kind of derisive language only feeds their insatiable appetites.

Did I just not refer to them as "black people?" The term Negro has more negative connotations than simply being a "skin color." I consider it a matter of courtesy not to refer to them as "negroes" anyhow. I have friends who are black, just imagine their reactions of I started calling them "my negro friends." That wouldn't go over well, would it?

And so, the real objective here is money, not the consideration of your actions. Okay then, that's what politicians do, and you are free to act like one.

He was cuffed/shackled and left lying unrestrained in a moving van. He suffered a fatal injury consistent with being left in such a state.

That's really all the evidence one needs for negligent homicide.

Forum List

Back