'Huge gaps' in Clinton email record, Benghazi probe chief says

What is your point. Non sequitur much?

You know Annie. I can call you Annie right? I was on another thread where they were debating your IQ. One side said it was equal to tin foil and the other a dish rag.

I went with the tin foil side BECAUSE a dish rag has a chance to soak something up.

Who is Annie?

Well YOUR avatar is either "Little Orphan Annie" or Ragetty Ann right?

No. Not even close. You have a shitty display?

Post some nude pics for us Annie,c'mon?

Last edited:
You seem to truly enjoy that word, you really like testicles
(smile) Go ahead LL, bite it off.

Ahm youah Huckleberry.

You have taken several months to getup the nerve to address me after your last beating. It is understandable.

I've yet to take a beating, I do however understand that your ego may need to be built up a bit.

Pick something we disagree on, let's go lunger ;)

Pick something we disagree on? Is that how you initiate a beating?

I'm offering to let you pick a subject, it's only sporting.

Healthcare, will that work?

How about Benghazi being the result of the video?

How about Obumble going o for 2 weeks about it being the video?

I've owned you on both of those subjects already. Are you thinking that you can bore me to death?

LL, you've never owned anybody about anything.

We both know that, c'mon kid......I'm offering you a shot at the bigs here.

I did bitch, aren't you just the toughest little bull dog sissy boy?

Weeeeeee! Antares the little Roo has got her dander up again! I see the wounds have healed. Excellent. It's been so long.

Weeeeeee! Antares the little Roo has got her dander up again! I see the wounds have healed. Excellent. It's been so long.

I'm glad you missed me.

It will make it all the more enjoyable beating your ass some more.

We both know I've owned your ass little boy.

When was that? Post the link.

Huma-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Bisexuality is the relatively insignificant aspect of this pair up. The significant part can be summed up in 2 simple words > MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

Huma-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Here's something for Lanny Davis and other Hillary ass-kissers who say she broke no laws >>

18 U.S. Code 2071 - Concealment removal or mutilation generally LII Legal Information Institute

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

US Code › Title 18Part IChapter 101 › § 2071

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Gowdy is a flamethrower. He's got jack shit.
Gowdy used to put people in prison for a living, he knows what he is doing.
Shut up dumbass. You falsely claimed to be a grieving parent of two soldiers. That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time.
How do you know he didn't lose two boys?

Because in the next post, he claimed to have lost 60 or 70 more of "his boys"
I already explained that Boodog. They swear to country and we swear to have their back. It's a formal legal agreement just like adoption.

But you "clowns" cut and run and back stab them.

Right. You lied and claimed to be a gold star parent. You owe every gold star family an apology. I might just forget about that and not remind you of it every chance I get unless you keep trying to weasel out of the disgusting thing you did.

I'm not, I support a lot of their platform but no, not a Tea. Of course you're welcome to prove otherwise but we both know that isn't happening, so why blabber?

He calls all conservatives Tea Party members.
Pretty much a one trick pony.

They all vote for the same people don't they?

So I guess that makes you a member of the new black panthers.

Teabaggers have called me much worse, and didn't bother me then either.

I didnt call you anything. Just pointing out your ignorance.
But you are one stupid mother fucker.

What was that you said about me being a black panther?

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

If there is nothing to hide why are the emails hiding?

Right, and when are you going to quit beating your wife........err.......life partner?
You know BooDog you seem to not only be running short on facts but the VERY promise you make as a citizen. Service men/women swear an oath to country NOT a president but to the citizens of that country and it IS for life NOT a tour of duty.

American citizens swear an oath to service men/women to have their back all their life NOT until their tour runs out. TWO of those young men were MY boys they day they took that oath.

So it's personal Boodog, those were MY boys by oath and service. TWO of my boys are dead and I want to know why?

I'm truly sorry for your loss. Too many of our boys have paid the ultimate price, and their memory is and should always be honored by all Americans. Are you blaming Hillary personally for their deaths?
Yes, we are.

Clear on that asshole?

Of course you are, but you are an idiot.

He calls all conservatives Tea Party members.
Pretty much a one trick pony.

They all vote for the same people don't they?

So I guess that makes you a member of the new black panthers.

Teabaggers have called me much worse, and didn't bother me then either.

I didnt call you anything. Just pointing out your ignorance.
But you are one stupid mother fucker.

What was that you said about me being a black panther?

What,you cant read?

It just keeps getting worse....

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) says there are “gaps of months, and months, and months” in the Hillary Clinton emails that have been turned over to Congress from her time as secretary of state. Clinton has been heavily criticized for setting up and using a private email system instead of a government email account during her tenure at the State Department.
Gowdy said he’s also concerned that there were no emails from one specific day included in the trove of emails.

“There are gaps of months, and months, and months. And if you think to that iconic picture of her on a C-17 flying to Libya, she has sunglasses on and she has her handheld device in her hand — we have no emails from that day,” Gowdy told CBS anchor Bob Schieffer on “Face the Nation” Sunday morning.

Trey Gowdy Says Turned Over Hillary Emails Contain Huge Gaps and Include Zero From Day This Iconic Picture Was Taken Video TheBlaze.com

I'm glad you missed me.

Huma-articleLarge-v2.jpg

What a choice.

Fucking Anthony Weiner or Hillary Clinton.

Poor Hummer.

I'm glad you missed me.

Huma-articleLarge-v2.jpg

What a choice.

Fucking Anthony Weiner or Hillary Clinton.

Poor Hummer.

She didn't have to be a Muslim Brotherhood operative, just because her parents and brother were. Let her suffer.

"Manufactured outrage"....so that's what YOU call it when FOUR of your countrymen die.
'
No, it's what you call it when Faux News and the GOP combine in a dishonest attempt to politicize an attack on our country. That has little if anything to do with the tragedy itself. After 9-11-2001, Both parties united behind the President against our enemies. During the attacks in Benghazi the GOP was already finger pointing.

"Manufactured outrage"....so that's what YOU call it when FOUR of your countrymen die.
'
No, it's what you call it when Faux News and the GOP combine in a dishonest attempt to politicize an attack on our country. That has little if anything to do with the tragedy itself. After 9-11-2001, Both parties united behind the President against our enemies. During the attacks in Benghazi the GOP was already finger pointing.
And the Democrats were FALSELY denying it, as you are now. And don't you feel silly doing that, when Hillary Clinton already publicly accepted the blame (except she called it "responsibility")

Hillary Clinton already publicly accepted the blame

Clinton replied that all four State Department officials criticized in the ARB report for their roles on the Benghazi events had been removed from their jobs and placed on administrative leave. “The ARB (report) made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the assistant secretary level and below.”

Clinton takes responsibility in Benghazi attack clashes with Republicans - NBC Politics

Hillary Clinton already publicly accepted the blame

Clinton replied that all four State Department officials criticized in the ARB report for their roles on the Benghazi events had been removed from their jobs and placed on administrative leave. “The ARB (report) made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the assistant secretary level and below.”

Clinton takes responsibility in Benghazi attack clashes with Republicans - NBC Politics

Here's the first sentence of your link >>

" In a hearing marked by sometimes sharp and pointed exchanges, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee she took responsibility for not adequately protecting U.S. personnel in the Sept. 11 attack on a diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the killing of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans."

When you take "responsibility" for something that's good, that's called "credit". When you take "responsibility" for something that's bad, that's called "blame."

Last edited:
Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

So why are there gaps in her emails? You know thats against the law right?

Onus is on Issa/Gowdy to prove that these "huge gaps in her emails" actually exist.

And FYI for those who are technology challenged, every single email sent to any government agency is automatically saved and archived on government servers irrespective of where it came from.

So no, there can't be any "huge gaps in her emails". Just do a search for "From: Hillary Clinton" and they will all be found.

Onus is on Issa/Gowdy to prove that these "huge gaps in her emails" actually exist.

And FYI for those who are technology challenged, every single email sent to any government agency is automatically saved and archived on government servers irrespective of where it came from.

So no, there can't be any "huge gaps in her emails". Just do a search for "From: Hillary Clinton" and they will all be found.

Well since you want to revive this thread....
It's pretty obvious there are gaps,are you trying to tell me hilary sent zero emails for months at a time?
And why should the government have to search for the emails in the first place?
This aint an Easter egg hunt.

Well since you want to revive this thread....
It's pretty obvious there are gaps,are you trying to tell me hilary sent zero emails for months at a time?
And why should the government have to search for the emails in the first place?
This aint an Easter egg hunt.

Where is the hard evidence of these alleged "gaps"?

Freedom of Information Act allows anyone to request a search of email records "From Hillary Clinton".

If Issa/Gowdy are honest about this allegation they would actually do a search of that nature and use the results to prove that there "gaps". Failing to do such a search just proves that they are not interested in the truth.

Forum List

Back