HUGE BREAKING NEWS FROM GEORGIA 132,000 BIDEN VOTES LIKELY INELIGIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only 25% are disallowed it would flip the State and possibly both Senate races.

If it proves out, and the source has always been superb, it does more then that, it opens the floodgates into Michigan, Wisconsin, & Pennsylvania! In other words Trump won the election, just as everyone knows he did! We're not talking about a few hundred votes here and there, this in just one county, it forces the high court to step in and the DOJ to investigate everywhere irregularity has been observed!

They should require an audit of all 50 States and DC.

Don't need that many, just Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania... In fact its all but certain that the high court would have to order Pennsylvania to detract every vote sent in by mail in open violation of their own states legislature, and that doesn't even take into account the obvious ballot dumping in Philly itself! Folks, if you believe in a God, now would be a very good time to consult with him....

Actually I think if you believe in psychiatry now would be the crucial time to consult with one. :cuckoo:

If only 25% are disallowed it would flip the State and possibly both Senate races.

If it proves out, and the source has always been superb, it does more then that, it opens the floodgates into Michigan, Wisconsin, & Pennsylvania! In other words Trump won the election, just as everyone knows he did! We're not talking about a few hundred votes here and there, this in just one county, it forces the high court to step in and the DOJ to investigate everywhere irregularity has been observed!

They should require an audit of all 50 States and DC.

Agreed!!!

What we MUST not do, my fellow patriots, is lose faith and accept Biden as our next POTUS. We must stand strong behind our President, have faith in him and in our nation and never give in to the despair of spreading evil.
LOSE FAITH??? are you kidding? I mean this is better than Big Grorge Foreman vs Muhammad Ali!!!

What we MUST not do, my fellow patriots, is lose faith and accept Biden as our next POTUS. We must stand strong behind our President, have faith in him and in our nation and never give in to the despair of spreading evil.

You don't have to accept anything. Biden will become president no matter how you feel about it. To quote a shirt I saw at a Trump rally ------ FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

That's feelings.....?

We count votes ?

We don't count feelings ?

You don't have to accept anything. Biden will become president no matter how you feel about it. To quote a shirt I saw at a Trump rally ------ FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

That's feelings.....?

We count votes ?

The votes are damn near all counted. Trump lost dumb ass.

That's feelings.....?

We count votes ?

The votes are damn near all counted. Trump lost dumb ass.

Don't get angry little boy.

We don't to make commentary about your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back