HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

Nope, the law says NO SUCH THING.

In fact, the law specifically states you have to be ON AMERICAN SOIL to make an asylum claim.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

You must apply for asylum within 1 year of the date of your last arrival in the United States, unless you can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; and
  • You filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.
You may apply for affirmative asylum by submitting Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, to USCIS.

If your case is not approved and you do not have a legal immigration status, we will issue a Form I-862, Notice to Appear (NTA), and refer your case to an immigration judge with the Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR). The immigration judge conducts a “de novo” hearing of the case. This means that the judge conducts a new hearing and issues a decision that is independent of the decision made by USCIS. In certain circumstances, if USCIS does not have jurisdiction over your case, the asylum office will issue a Form I-863, Notice of Referral to Immigration Judge, for an asylum-only hearing. See the section “Defensive Asylum Processing With EOIR” below if this situation applies to you.

Nope, international law is the first country you reach after leaving your home country you should seek asylum. They're coming here to mooch.

But we all get it, you'e 100% fine with 8+ million invaders, mostly military-age men, and then amnesty and then fast-track to citizenship.

Did you always hate America, or was it an acquired belief after years of being propagandized?

Or are you even an American, comrade?

Last edited:
Nope, international law is the first country you reach after leaving your home country.'

First, you care about international law now? Really?

Second, the US law is pretty clearly written.

You have to be here to apply for asylum.

But we all get it, you'e 100% fine with 8+ million invaders, mostly military-age men, and then amnesty and then fast-track to citizenship.

Did you always hate America, or was it an acquired belief after years of being propagandized?

I don't see those people as the enemy, probably because I'm not a racist douchenoodle like you are.

My later father was an immigrant (even though he served in the US Army in WWII) and my wife is an immigrant.

America was built by immigration.

Seems like you are the one who hates America.

Federal funding cuts both ways. The state of Texas might stop funding the fed-gov, too. The government can’t give away anything it doesn’t take from someone in the first place. Its only lucrative product is bureaucracy, and that only sells at the barrel of a gun.

Whatever Biden does, the Texas governor should grab every stinking border jumper that sets foot in Texas and ship them all to blue cities. Biden's not going to look very good when those blue cities' infrastructures start breaking under the stress and cities start burning to the ground.

Then start doing what those other countries are doing to us: Empty out every Texas prison and ship every inmate to the blue cities as well. Just put them on busses and dump them.

Last edited:

I don't see those people as the enemy, probably because I'm not a racist douchenoodle like you are.

My later father was an immigrant (even though he served in the US Army in WWII) and my wife is an immigrant.

LOL

I never said hey didn't have to be here to apply for asylum here.

But 99+% have no valid claim and are here to mooch.

But we get it, you care far more about millions of uneducated, illiterate foreigners illegally crossing our borders than you care about America and Americans.

You are 100% down for the invasion by 8+ million, mostly military-age men.

That you hate America is obvious. Are you even an American?

But we have plenty of slavery and indentured servitude now thanks to Biden's Open Border.

Oh, I am sure the guy who whipped the Haitian immigrants from horseback isn't happy.

I feel bad for the border patrol, because they are in the middle of the politicians refusal to reform the system.

Biden has sent 3 million people back under Title 42. Like stay in Mexico, that was just kicking the can down the road.
Nobody was whipped, you ding dong. 🤪

I am glad to learn that Joe’s lobotomy went well. 🙄

So not the Border Patrol, just one fucking Union loudmouth who probably hasn't done a patrol in his life.

Must be another Presidential election year.

I see Mitch McConnell and Mike Johnson both backtracked on agreeing to what Senate Republicans called a great deal on an immigration bill, to help the twice impeached, twice convicted rapist.

Looks like the OP just got his thread derailed by Republicans.

Forum List

Back