Huffinton Post Attacks Rep. Paul Ryan For Buying His 10 Year Old Girl A Hunting Rifle

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As a Chistmas present. The writer of the piece is a typical liberal Politically correct nutjob who is completely out of touch with reality. I started hunting at age 5 and there is no reason Paul Ryan should be attacked for getting his daughter a rifle for Christmas, taking her hunting and teaching her conservation harvesting gods creatures he gave us to nurture our bodies with.

Would You Buy Your 10-Year-Old Daughter a Gun for Christmas Paul Ryan Did Kate Gunn

I think they're more upset with him for not letting them decide what's best for his own kids than they are the gift itself.

As a Chistmas present. The writer of the piece is a typical liberal Politically correct nutjob who is completely out of touch with reality. I started hunting at age 5 and there is no reason Paul Ryan should be attacked for getting his daughter a rifle for Christmas, taking her hunting and teaching her conservation harvesting gods creatures he gave us to nurture our bodies with.

Would You Buy Your 10-Year-Old Daughter a Gun for Christmas Paul Ryan Did Kate Gunn
This was from 2012? Why bring it up now? We already know the left are idiots.

• Banned

This was from 2012? Why bring it up now?
Because I wanted too!

Come on Steve. stop spamming the board with nonsense crap. You have five or six threads going all on silliness, like Rush, Nuggent, etc

She wrote that in 2012. She is another condescending twit with a platform-mommy blogging.

She is not a typical liberal.

Forum List

Back