Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God"

He is only giving his opinion. As a non believer I find the responses to him in this thread far more offensive. I guess tollerance of others isn't extended to christians or anyone else you disagree with....

Yes, he's only giving his opinion, which is his right.

However, he's also a guy who lusts after being President of the United States and is a member of a major party which agrees with him in principle as a matter of policy.

Won't happen. Especially after this comment.

Considering that there is a separation of Church and State, religion shouldn't be taught in public school. If you want to combine religion and education? Send your kids to a private school that does that.

As far as his opinion? Total bullshit wrong and insane in my opinion.

Remember, Muslim countries have a great deal to do with their version of God, and look how violent they are.

28 people are dead and you're all posting about someone who is a kind man as if he did the murders. Sad

Truly sad

No, nobody is talking about him as if he committed the murders. I'd be a little more scathing with my remarks, and then some.

Doesn't matter. The hate is misdirected. And unecessary

Almost as unnecessary as utilizing the tragedy to claim that it's because people aren't more like him.

Doesn't matter. The hate is misdirected. And unecessary

Almost as unnecessary as utilizing the tragedy to claim that it's because people aren't more like him.

Basie turned to scripture today, I don't see you assholes attacking him!

Huckabee didn't turn to scripture. Nobody would be saying anything if he did. He said this happened because we removed God from schools.

Good to see he isn't interested in running in 2016. You couldn't possibly win saying something so stupid.

This is the same guy who had Arkansas schools begin measuring body fat, teaching "body awareness," in KINDERGARTEN, notifying parents that their kids are too fat and offering to send a state bureaucrat into the home to "help" them be healthy while Governor. He also sicced the State Police onto people smoking in cars with children. He's also the guy who said in an interview (wish I could find it!) that the government has a role to play in "healthy" living and, yes, that includes coercive tactics like higher taxes and mandated activity.

I guess he also thinks government has a roll to play in the spiritual and religious upbringing of children via the public schools. I wonder if that includes Muslim's or Jews or Wicccan's too?

And he claims to be a "conservative?" Worse, too many people actually think he IS!
Was that when he started running and lost all that weight? He gained it all back.

The fundies removed Gluttony from the Seven Deadly Sins in 1982,

and replaced it with Liberalism.

Huckabee didn't turn to scripture. Nobody would be saying anything if he did. He said this happened because we removed God from schools.

Good to see he isn't interested in running in 2016. You couldn't possibly win saying something so stupid.

Huckabee won't shoot your kids. His message won't harm you either!

Neither will Obama shoot your kids. I look forward to you never criticizing him again, then.

And his message is stupid.

Neither will Obama shoot your kids. I look forward to you never criticizing him again, then.

And his message is stupid.

Haters gonna hate! I feel sorry for ya! And yes I will ciriticizie Bamie!

Forum List

Back