Huckabee Sanders: Dems need to decide if they 'hate' Trump 'more than they love this country'

Democrats would destroy the country completely if it got rid of not only Trump but any other non Democrat

Seems fair enough:

Democrats refuse to celebrate the accomplishments of last year that have helped all Americans,” Huckabee Sanders told reporters during Tuesday’s White House press briefing. “What I don’t understand and what I don’t think the country understands is why Democrats are so upset about lower taxes and higher wages.”

“That’s something that every American should be celebrating, not crying about, not sitting on their hands for,” the press secretary continued. “Democrats are going to have to make a decision at some point really soon: do they hate this president more than they love this country? And I hope the answer to that is ‘no.’”..

Huckabee and the rest of the colera carriers that work for Cadet Bone Spurs are to be ignored. They aren't patriots they are vampires.

Republicans have mistepped every time they and the orange turd try to 'paint the opposition' in some bizarre angry way. I isn't working, the public at large knows just how corrupt and inept Little Lying Donald is.

Seems fair enough:

Democrats refuse to celebrate the accomplishments of last year that have helped all Americans,” Huckabee Sanders told reporters during Tuesday’s White House press briefing. “What I don’t understand and what I don’t think the country understands is why Democrats are so upset about lower taxes and higher wages.”

“That’s something that every American should be celebrating, not crying about, not sitting on their hands for,” the press secretary continued. “Democrats are going to have to make a decision at some point really soon: do they hate this president more than they love this country? And I hope the answer to that is ‘no.’”..

The trouble is that this is a continuation of what was going on under Obama. I didn't see Republicans celebrating when the unemployment rate dropped under Obama. That is why wages are finally rising. The tax bill was a tribute to special interests who got the biggest breaks through new loopholes.

Seems fair enough:

It would be fair if it were true. America made no major accomplishments last year. And if any ones were made, it had nothing to do with Trump.

Things like jobs and abs unemployment were due to previous president. Presidents do not have any impact until at least a year in office.

It would be fair if it were true. America made no major accomplishments last year. And if any ones were made, it had nothing to do with Trump.

Things like jobs and abs unemployment were due to previous president. Presidents do not have any impact until at least a year in office.
Improvements prior to trump were in spite of the previous president. Fracking, completely opposed by Obama but successfully employed because he had no authority to prevent it, is the only thing that resulted in any economic improvement under Obama.
Rolling back stifling regulation under trump has directly resulted in an additionally improved economy.

Seems fair enough:

Agreed he has been riding Obamas coattails, now its all on him. Cuts to all social programs coming, Medicare, Medicaid, and VA included.

Military parade and now questioning an opposition party's patriotism because they're not kissing the Bone Spur's fat ass. We're looking more and more like North Korea.

Huckabee Sanders: Dems need to decide if they 'hate' Trump 'more than they love this country'

Your hate and obsession over Trump isn't natural...in fact it's a little concerning

Neither is your blind loyalty. Anything Trump says and does you just eat it up.

Military parade and now questioning an opposition party's patriotism because they're not kissing the Bone Spur's fat ass. We're looking more and more like North Korea.

Your hate and obsession over Trump isn't natural...in fact it's a little concerning

See there is your problem you daffy old leftist hag. I'm loyal to nobody or party. The same can't be said for you. Goofy twit.

It's frightening you claim to teach

See there is your problem you daffy old leftist hag. I'm loyal to nobody or party. The same can't be said for you. Goofy twit.

So if you're loyal to nobody, then why can't you see that Trump is a con man?

Most rational people can see he is a fool.

I had two choices Trump or Cankles. The choice was easy....and we know who you voted for don't we.

You idiot loons need to fucking relax

I had two choices Trump or Cankles. The choice was easy....and we know who you voted for don't we.

You idiot loons need to fucking relax

You could have chosen neither. Many people voted third party this election.

Forum List

Back