Huckabee on Megyn Kelly last night succinctly indicts phony republicans and the Hillary machine.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Gov. Mike Huckabee summarizes the whole Clinton debauchery and scandal in the first two minutes of this interview on Megyn Kelly's show last night. It is an indictment on republicans and conservatives who will vote democrat in protest.

And Megyn Kelly is pretty much without rejoinder or argument throughout the interview --- because she knows she cannot counter his points so her charm and phoniness has no traction here. The woman is a phony.

Gov. Mike Huckabee summarizes the whole Clinton debauchery and scandal in the first two minutes of this interview on Megyn Kelly's show last night. It is an indictment on republicans and conservatives who will vote democrat in protest.

And Megyn Kelly is pretty much without rejoinder or argument throughout the interview --- because she knows she cannot counter his points so her charm and phoniness has no traction here. The woman is a phony.

She is a phony because Mike acts decently and she generally agrees with him on Clinton. You are an idiot, Tur.

The Huckster is a has been pimp 'leading' a rabid band of heretics wandering around in the wilderness sans a clue.

She is a phony because Mike acts decently and she generally agrees with him on Clinton. You are an idiot, Tur.

Coming from you I will take that as a compliment.

You can lead a horse to water but he still remains a dumb horse.

Coming from you I will take that as a compliment.

You can lead a horse to water but he still remains a dumb horse.
Coming from me, you know it is the truth.

I liked Mike for years until he went all evangelical crazy, just as silly as a super conservative Catholic.

Forum List

Back