Huckabee; "gop on a mission from god"

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HUCKABEE; “GOP ON A MISSION FROM GOD.”OMG.

GOD wants millions of Americans to starve, homeless, jobless, without healthcare, without police protection and children without an education? GOD hate poor people and love wealthy people?

How arrogant and presumptuous can Huckabee get to presume what GOD wants to do to his people? Kind of like GOD elected Bush to spend us into the poor house and to leave us with the biggest deficit in history?

JESUS, son of GOD, healed the sick, feed the poor, and were is my wine Huckabee? My GOD said take care of the poor, widows and orphans.
The GOD I know do not want the GOP to smite his people.

God doesn't play politics. Politics play god. I'm sick of politicians acting as if they're god's gift to the world.

edit: Huckabee I don't think can seriously win the presidency. I don't think he would even carry as many people as McCain did.

Last edited:
HUCKABEE; “GOP ON A MISSION FROM GOD.”OMG.

GOD wants millions of Americans to starve, homeless, jobless, without healthcare, without police protection and children without an education? GOD hate poor people and love wealthy people?

How arrogant and presumptuous can Huckabee get to presume what GOD wants to do to his people? Kind of like GOD elected Bush to spend us into the poor house and to leave us with the biggest deficit in history?

JESUS, son of GOD, healed the sick, feed the poor, and were is my wine Huckabee? My GOD said take care of the poor, widows and orphans.
The GOD I know do not want the GOP to smite his people.

What kind of fantasy world do you live in where God or the GOP wants Millions to starve, be homeless, jobless, without healthcare, police protection and without an education?

Maybe if your premise wasnt so screwed up, you might have a proper perspective on things

Oh and im confident that God is using the Democrats for his purposes as much as the GOP. And it's not for anything Huckabee has imagined.

God is not through with the freedom of man.

just another religious nut. good thing he will never be president

Forum List

Back