Huckabee early GOP leader

Easy concept to understand. Statism places the value of the collective over Justice, when the individual finds oneself in conflict with the interest of the State, it for the Individual to conform to the will of the State, even to the point of denying Conscience, Unalienable Right, or The Party, The State will throw that Individual under the Bus. Conservatives believe that there is an Authority higher than the Collective, that protects the Rights of the Individual, and Establishes True Justice, not a distorted and corrupt social Justice. We may not be perfect, but we are willing to learn.

Then you should start by learning the Constitution of the Unaited States of America. Or, simply move to another country that will allow you to be as "individual" as you desire.

You mean the Constitution that protects the rights of individuals?

Yes, the same one that places requirements on said individuals.

While I would love to see Palin get the GOP nomination, it is good to see some sanity among Republicans as in "I don't want that stupid bitch representing me"

hahahaha, remember folks, when the lefties AND their cohorts in the Lamestream media ENDORSE a Republican candidate, that is the ONE TO RUN AWAY FROM.

no way to HUCKABEEEEEEE.:lol:

While I would love to see Palin get the GOP nomination, it is good to see some sanity among Republicans as in "I don't want that stupid bitch representing me"

You guys cant seem to get her out of your minds.

In the latest poll Huckabee garners almost 66% of the GOP votes while Palins numbers have dropped below 50%. Palin has steadily lost ground (18% points) for the last 2 years. 59% support Romney and 54% support Gingrinch.

The Dems support Obama (85%) for 2012.

It is still early and Palin has recieved a lot of bad press lately from gaffes and such so she can still recover. And lets not rule out a dark horse popping up. No has declared yet and a lot of people have not focused on the race yet but if Palins number continue to decline I do not see her running.

This is odd. Huckabee supports using taxpayer money to help illegal aliens go to US colleges. That doesn't sound very "conservative" to me?

I know. Shocking, isn't it! Imagine, conservatives who want to help the children of criminals! What an outrage.

Seriously, you should try to actually engage with conservatives instead of getting your information about what they do and do not support from your drooling fools in the media.

Is he wrong about what Huckabee supports? Is he wrong about where most conservatives stand on the issue of using taxpayer money to fund illegal aliens' tuition??

You guys cant seem to get her out of your minds.

Especially after she got that boob job!

1276113066_palin-290.jpg

Last edited:
GOP's not winning in '12. There's an economic recovery and it's their typical selection of boring duds, except with one brainless reality TV star. Additionally, the 2016 prospects, Chrisite, Rubio, and Haley, are far more appealing than anyone who's likely to run this time around.

Aww the right will vote for whomever the media puts up there for them to vote for.

Kinda like you lefties did with the Obama, after he stomped all over their real "chosen" one, the Shrillery Clinton.

talk about SHEEP. baaaaa

In the latest poll Huckabee garners almost 66% of the GOP votes while Palins numbers have dropped below 50%. Palin has steadily lost ground (18% points) for the last 2 years. 59% support Romney and 54% support Gingrinch.

It is still early and Palin has recieved a lot of bad press lately from gaffes and such so she can still recover. And lets not rule out a dark horse popping up. No has declared yet and a lot of people have not focused on the race yet but if Palins number continue to decline I do not see her running.

huck is a bit TOO christian/religious for my taste but I do believe he is a good person and can be counted on to represent ALL Americans.

much better huck than palin

Record poverty, dependence on food stamps, and permanent 10% unemployment is "recovery?"

And yet the Republicans voted against healthcare, extending unemployment, job stimulus and anything else that helps anyone other than the rich

Oh wait....I forgot about all that "Trickle Down" we were supposed to get

huck is a bit TOO christian/religious for my taste but I do believe he is a good person and can be counted on to represent ALL Americans.

much better huck than palin

Huck is nothing but a big government repub, appealing to the entitled mind set.

Record poverty, dependence on food stamps, and permanent 10% unemployment is "recovery?"

And yet the Republicans voted against healthcare, extending unemployment, job stimulus and anything else that helps anyone other than the rich

Not to worry, RW! Once Boehner and his GOP cronies are back in charge of the House, I have no doubt the jobs will start pouring in ANY day now.....wait for it.

:lol:
the Republicans voted against "HEALTHCARE". ya gotta love how they twist that one.
don't buy into folks, they voted against the Democrat-Progressives-Commies, taking OVER OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To[/ame]
hopefully Obamacare will be REPEALED AND TRASHED where it should be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back