HS teacher tells students Trump is Nazi gets hit with instant justice bomb

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
At the cost of her job, Georgia math teacher Lyn Orletsky gave River Ridge High School in Georgia a powerful lesson in free expression.

HS Teacher Tells Students Trump Is Nazi, Gets Hit With Instant Justice Bomb
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, taking America back again and the little trendy Trump haters can't stand it.
Awwww lost her job such a pitty.

She's a MATH teacher. Her opinion about any political subject is irrelevant. If she uses her classroom time to express her political opinions, she's not doing her job. If she is incapable of doing her job, she deserves to be fired and someone who is capable of teaching math should be hired to do the job.
Stupid snowflake bitch...freedom of speech also includes bearing the consequences of exercising said freedom.

At the cost of her job, Georgia math teacher Lyn Orletsky gave River Ridge High School in Georgia a powerful lesson in free expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, taking America back again and the little trendy Trump haters can't stand it.
These fuckers are insane... All they have to do is see the name Trump; and swastikas start dancing in their head... Just wait till they lose the next election... There'll be no living with them.

She's right - pino trump is a nazi. And a fascist.
Correct. She'll be hired again soon. Especially as the nationwide teacher shortage grows under the incompetence of Betsy Devos.
. So you are an advocate of quanity not quality when it comes to teachers eh ? You just summed it up didn't you ??

To call someone, including the US President, a Nazi, is serious degradation, I cannot disagree with the punishment. It equals the lowest obscene term you can imagine.

Correct. She'll be hired again soon. Especially as the nationwide teacher shortage grows under the incompetence of Betsy Devos.
. So you are an advocate of quanity not quality when it comes to teachers eh ? You just summed it up didn't you ??
No, sorry. I value education, and those capable of distributing it. I don't cheer when teachers lose their livelihoods, like you ignorant rubes do.

No, sorry. I value education, and those capable of distributing it. I don't cheer when teachers lose their livelihoods, like you ignorant rubes do.
. No matter what the idiocy of the teachers actions were ? Again, it's no wonder why we have a nation full of illiteracy and idiocy in this country now.

She's a MATH teacher. Her opinion about any political subject is irrelevant. If she uses her classroom time to express her political opinions, she's not doing her job. If she is incapable of doing her job, she deserves to be fired and someone who is capable of teaching math should be hired to do the job.
Stupid snowflake bitch...freedom of speech also includes bearing the consequences of exercising said freedom.

Well as it's been said the Trump haters are going to screw their own if they don't get off this free speech bs. Same with these idiots going around stripping the other bs having to do with omg the bible or ten commandments.
They will sooner or later strip their rights but they're to stupid to see that far ahead.

Last edited:
. No matter what the idiocy of the teachers actions were ? Again, it's no wonder why we have a nation full of illiteracy and idiocy in this country now.
^ horrible grammar

^ horrible grammar
. You can understand what I'm saying, unless you want to fake it by being the Grammer Nazi.. lol

Trump won't be around for long. Hurricane Mueller will see to that.

Trump won't be around for long. Hurricane Mueller will see to that.

Better hope you aren't to close to Florida because if those Nuke plants go down it's going to be worse than FUKUSHIMA and it's gonna come for Trump haters and Trump lovers ..........

Hating Trump ain't gonna save your sorry asses either. LMAO

Forum List

Back