HR 6666" Door-to-Door Testing and Contact Tracing Bill

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Now they want to come to your home and test you for the Wuhan Flu
Official Title as Introduced:
COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

1589035840333.png

NO!

*****SMILE*****

:)

One more thread attacking Democrats using half-truths and innuendos:

From the link:

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

"Other purposes" may or may not be nefarious, but the author of this thread, using hyperbole and partisan hackery tries to make diagnostic testing into a threat on the liberty of all American Citizens.

Clearly this thread is an example of trolling, and the bait he used is sufficient to attract others who feed on this form of bullshit.

From the link:

"Other purposes" may or may not be nefarious, but the author of this thread, using hyperbole and partisan hackery tries to make diagnostic testing into a threat on the liberty of all American Citizens.

Clearly this thread is an example of trolling, and the bait he used is sufficient to attract others who feed on this form of bullshit.
1589037280308.png

If the government wants access to my home then get a fucking search warrant.

*****SMILE*****

:)

From the link:

Give it a rest already, the link is from Congress.Gov and the description is the official description of the bill by the bill's author.
So enough of your bullshit

We told you all this weeks ago. oh that's right it was a CONSPIRACYeeeeee .

HAVE YOU MISSED HOW THIS BILL IS

HAVE YOU MISSED HOW YOU STAY.

6 FT APART......

It's the "for other purposes " that is the very troubling part.

This is a bad intrusive idea and furthers the unwelcomed Big Brother nature of this pandemic that government has seized on to increase it's power
and reach into American life. Like telling people they can't sit on the beach or in a church parking lot
because Big Brother says so.
Is it just a coincidence that the bill number is HR 666-6?

Sounds like a great idea to me.

All the unAmerican tRumplings will squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance though.

Your little bitch is such a hero

1589038037207.png

Squeal away.
If I do- you'll be squealing louder- I guarantee- what you acolyte Statist FAIL to recognize is that when you demand something you will get what you didn't demand- they ain't on your side, moron.

Stupid fks like that would line up for a camera to go up their ass evenn if it was just to prove how much they hate Trump. These losers would fk their own country annd kids just to prove their devotion of hate.

MEANWHILE THE SEVERELY RETARDED ARE TO LOW ON THE IQ CHART TO REALIZE THEY GET CAUGHT UP IN IT TOO. My gawd how dumb are these things. I've never seen such low iq fks in my life.

Nowhere does it say you will be quarantined 'in your home' because that is not what will happen. It means they can visit your home, forcibly test and remove you to be quarantined.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

All the unAmerican tRumplings will squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance though.

Your little bitch is such a hero

View attachment 333914
Lol the typical dumb-ass tRumpling response:

22zr8r.jpg

Moron.

Forum List

Back