How's This For Laughs?

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Lefty orientated NPR is now claiming there is

"limited scientific research" supporting the idea that biological males have a “physical advantage” over biological females in competitive sports.

How woke can you get? I about bust a gut laughing when I read this. Full steam ahead with their agenda, facts be damned.

"limited scientific research" supporting the idea that biological males have a “physical advantage” over biological females in competitive sports.

How woke can you get? I about bust a gut laughing when I read this. Full steam ahead with their agenda, facts be damned.

That may be kinda true.
It's already a well known fact men are generally much more physically advantaged than women so I could see a lack of research on something that is plain common sense. Who wants to fund it?

I'd wager their isn't a lot of scientific research supporting the idea that water is wet either

orwellphoto.jpg%3Fw%3D236

Last edited:
That may be kinda true.
It's already a well known fact men are generally much more physically advantaged than women so I could see a lack of research on something that is plain common sense. Who wants to fund it?

I'd wager their isn't a lot of scientific research supporting the idea that water is wet either
I also thought of this. But, it's still full steam ahead with their woke agenda, no matter how funny they sound.

What are you going to do, if people on the board here, actually click the link in the Yahoo story you posted and find out it was really "World Athletics Council acknowledges that there is limited research on elite transgender athletes" and that all NPR did was report on the words of
World Athletics president Sebastian Coe during a press conference on March 23, 2023.
World Athletics/Reuters ?
https://www.npr.org/2023/03/24/1165...news&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

What are you going to do, if people on the board here, actually click the link in the Yahoo story you posted and find out it was really "World Athletics Council acknowledges that there is limited research on elite transgender athletes" and that all NPR did was report on the words of
World Athletics president Sebastian Coe during a press conference on March 23, 2023.
https://www.npr.org/2023/03/24/1165...news&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
So, you're saying that NPR reports fake news and misinformation?

That may be kinda true.

orwellphoto.jpg%3Fw%3D236
Funny story. While in college and of course drinking too much, my girlfriend and I go back to her place one night. Her two female roommates were home and drunk too. All three challenged me to an arm wrestle. Back then I was 6-3 175lbs. So you know? Skinny as a rail. I thought at first they were joking, because I knew they had no chance. I toyed with all three before putting them down. I think they thought they could take me, because I was so skinny. Lol.

So, you're saying that NPR reports fake news and misinformation?
Nope. I am saying you mischarcterized the story as if it was something NPR said, instead of World Athletics president Sebastian Coe. I agree with his decision and nobody in the article disagreed with his decision.

Nope. I am saying you mischarcterized the story as if it was something NPR said, instead of World Athletics president Sebastian Coe. I agree with his decision and nobody in the article disagreed with his decision.
If you bothered to read the headline of the link it says that NPR claims this. I didn't make the headline.

Funny story. While in college and of course drinking too much, my girlfriend and I go back to her place one night. Her two female roommates were home and drunk too. All three challenged me to an arm wrestle. Back then I was 6-3 175lbs. So you know? Skinny as a rail. I thought at first they were joking, because I knew they had no chance. I toyed with all three before putting them down. I think they thought they could take me, because I was so skinny. Lol.
I'm hoping that is not the end of the story.

If you bothered to read the headline of the link it says that NPR claims this. I didn't make the headline.
Yes, but it is Yahoo that claims NPR said claims it not NPR and not the NPR article and Not World Athletics president Sebastian Coe, the only person saying anything close to it, and even he did not mean it the way Yahoo touted the story as he was holding the press conference announcing "World Athletics Council, the governing body for international track and field, will bar transgender women athletes from elite competitions for women."

Yahoo saying NPR said it, does not make it so, if NPR doesn't say it.

How can there be research on "elite trans athletes" when that aren't enough of them to study. 25 of them in the past 50 years, and a whole whack of those 25 athletes were born as women and transitioned to men, or competed as their gender at birth and transitioned later, like Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner,

Ok, so you were in a college dorm with three drunk girls wrestling with them........

AND?

You can't end the story there ya know.

How can there be research on "elite trans athletes" when that aren't enough of them to study. 25 of them in the past 50 years, and a whole whack of those 25 athletes were born as women and transitioned to men, or competed as their gender at birth and transitioned later, like Bruce/Kaitlyn Jenner,

Sebation Coe's problem. but he gave himself time. I like trans not being able to compete with real women. What is the matter with trans people setting up their own league to compete against other trans. If sports were important to them, they would stay with the sex they were born with and compete, while in competition age, and once too old to compete, transition at that time. Everybody wins. The athletes get to compete against competitors of the same sex, without any advantage and then get to go trans at a more mature age.

It wasn’t a dorm. They rented a house. I can’t say anymore, but you can use your imagination.
Was there a gallon or two of Mazola and rolls of plastic to protect the floors and lots of booze or drugs involved?

Forum List

Back