Howard Schultz: Trump Correct on Securing Border, Dems Incorrect About ICE

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Dims are going to fuck this country over as never before if they take over control of the presidency and the Senate when it comes to border security, and illegal immigration.

Watch out folks, they have been completely changing their platform. We have videos of Dimocrats who have made speeches condemning illegal immigration, that they would never publicly make today.

Here's at least one LIFELONG Dimocrat that realizes the danger the Dimocrat party is working us towards.

Independent 2020 candidate and former CEO of Starbucks Howard Schultz participated in a Fox News town hall on Thursday, during which he said that President Donald Trump and Republicans are right about the border, and the Democrats are wrong in their push to abolish ICE.

Schultz was answering a broad question from a member of the audience regarding how he plans to make headway on the issue of immigration considering that he calls neither party home. Schultz began by addressing the partisan nature of the issue and stating that nothing ever gets accomplished because none of the partisans in congress wish to hand an issue victory to a president from an opposing party.

snip

“The issue that we have to recognize is this: President Trump is correct, and the Republican leadership is correct that we need fierce, strict levels of control on that border to keep bad people from coming in; illegal immigrants should not come in,” he told the Fox News audience. “I don’t want to get into a wall or anything, but I agree we should fund whatever we need to do, to secure the border. I get that.”

Howard Schultz: Trump Correct on Securing Border, Dems Incorrect About ICE

Howard Schultz ought to run a primary challenge as a Republican.

"Mr. Starbuck" doesn't stand a chance against Trump and he'll be ripped to shreds by the Democrat smear machine soon.

Trump's policy of cruelty towards refugee children didn't work to stop the flow of migrants from central America. It did help stop the flow of republicans to congress though.

I hope he runs. Best independent pick out there right now.

I doubt he'll run as an independent. He likely knows he would be trashed endlessly for the rest of his life, for being the guy that split the Dim votes, and handed Trump a second term.

I doubt he'll run as an independent. He likely knows he would be trashed endlessly for the rest of his life, for being the guy that split the Dim votes, and handed Trump a second term.
Probably true, unfortunately.

How far in the primary do you think he would get if he ran as a Dim ? Which he is one of course.
Not far. He has criticized both parties, and worse, he's a straight white moderate male.

He'd have no more of a chance than Tim Ryan.

Probably true, unfortunately.

How far in the primary do you think he would get if he ran as a Dim ? Which he is one of course.
Not far. He has criticized both parties, and worse, he's a straight white moderate male.

He'd have no more of a chance than Tim Ryan.

It would be interesting to see him run as a Dim, and see how far to the left he would run in the primary.

Forum List

Back