Howard Dean reveals the DNC's "forward" bigoted, racist and ageist agenda

It's not the color or sex of candidate....it's the message......
Tech is allowing wider easier cheaper dissemination of it

In an apparent nod to younger black Muslim, Keith Ellison for DNC leader, the older white "Christian" Dean dropped out of the leadership race, citing, “One of the problems we had in this election is we’ve got to connect more with young people — and that means not having faces like mine."

Howard Dean drops out of Democratic leadership race, leaving Keith Ellison as the frontrunner

That will about finish them.
Now they have put a proven anti-semite in charge of the party. How are they going to get away will calling Republicans anti-semites now?

In an apparent nod to younger black Muslim, Keith Ellison for DNC leader, the older white "Christian" Dean dropped out of the leadership race, citing, “One of the problems we had in this election is we’ve got to connect more with young people — and that means not having faces like mine."

Howard Dean drops out of Democratic leadership race, leaving Keith Ellison as the frontrunner

"That will about finish them."

Not so fast, Billy....

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”
Attributed to H.L. Mencken

Take a look at the morons sending money to Jill Stein for the 'recount'...
....and the Leftist drones right here on the board.

He also said Ellison wasn't a good pick because it's a full time job and Ellison being in congress he would have to divide his attention. Of course he never made that assertion with the former DNC chair.

Dunno. But it seems that the Dems are doubling down on their racism, sexism and bigotry. It's their agenda and has been. And they're banking on the changing demographics corresponding with a racist generation. It's sad; but we'll see if it works out.

He thinks that's the DNC probkem?

He's touting their "affirmative action" at a minimum.

Gats....It's my hope that Ellison gets the gig.

First, it may actually turn off Democrats who recognize who he is, and his history.

Second....Ellison may actually have to walk on eggs in terms of his past pronouncements, and might bend over backwards to prove he isn't what his critics have revealed.

Third....he is an announcement as to what their party is.

Dean is insane and or a Soros stooge and he presents more evidence that Democrats are Europhobes. But Soros is doing something about that by introducing millions of low IQ savage muslims into Europe, to genocide Europeans and that is what was planned for the USA...until The Donald came to the rescue.

Dean is insane and or a Soros stooge and he presents more evidence that Democrats are Europhobes. But Soros is doing something about that by introducing millions of low IQ savage muslims into Europe, to genocide Europeans and that is what was planned for the USA...until The Donald came to the rescue.
I think you meant "europhiles."

First, it may actually turn off Democrats who recognize who he is, and his history.

Second....Ellison may actually have to walk on eggs in terms of his past pronouncements, and might bend over backwards to prove he isn't what his critics have revealed.

Maybe. But the media will run with his crazy designs and cover for him. It's not like he's necessarily more crazy than Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Clinton, etc.

:lmao:

I'll truly donate to the DNC if they want to make Keith the face of the DNC.

Oh puleeeeeeeeeze do this dems.

Maybe. But the media will run with his crazy designs and cover for him. It's not like he's necessarily more crazy than Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Clinton, etc.

Seems to me that the media doesn't hold sway the way it used to.

I want Ellison as spokesman for the Democrat Party for the same reasons that Subway didn't want Jared Fogle as their spokesman.

Now they have put a proven anti-semite in charge of the party. How are they going to get away will calling Republicans anti-semites now?
LOL, when has the prospect of being bald faced hypocrites ever given pause to the race card wielding, mudslingers on the left?

It's become fairly obvious that they're proud of their rampant hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back