How would you fix the economy?

:clap2::cool:Stop the outsourcing that began under, yep Ronald Reagan, and I promise it will totally fix the economy! I will also add that NAFTA has been a failure for most Americans, too, the 99% at least. Both of these stupid treaty-like practices on the part of our large corporations are gutting our country ... can't get much plainer than that! I'll bring God into the discussion, too. It would take an end-time, one-world government for insane, self-sacrificial policy-whims such as these aforementioned to succeed. Then, the success would be already, decidedly short-lived. It defies the purpose of a nation for it to embrace globalization to the extent we have. No other country operates this way, even in the 21st century, except for us with regard to our labor force. We are already witnessing multiple problems in the European markets which point back to the European Union. Anyway, the folks that began this horrible experiment against USA labor should be called just what they are: treasonous! No one better blame the unions for it and it reach my ears either. That's just an old tired excuse by now---an old tired excuse to have mainly corporate America run the show, prosper, and to heck with everyone else.

:clap2::cool:Stop the outsourcing that began under, yep Ronald Reagan, and I promise it will totally fix the economy! I will also add that NAFTA has been a failure for most Americans, too, the 99% at least. Both of these stupid treaty-like practices on the part of our large corporations are gutting our country ... can't get much plainer than that! I'll bring God into the discussion, too. It would take an end-time, one-world government for insane, self-sacrificial policy-whims such as these aforementioned to succeed. Then, the success would be already, decidedly short-lived. It defies the purpose of a nation for it to embrace globalization to the extent we have. No other country operates this way, even in the 21st century, except for us with regard to our labor force. We are already witnessing multiple problems in the European markets which point back to the European Union. Anyway, the folks that began this horrible experiment against USA labor should be called just what they are: treasonous! No one better blame the unions for it and it reach my ears either. That's just an old tired excuse by now---an old tired excuse to have mainly corporate America run the show, prosper, and to heck with everyone else.

There is no fixing something so fundamentally flawed. We are screwed now and will continue to be as long as the people at the top insist on being insulated from losses and negative repercussions by the governments of the world.

Abolish capital gains tax.
Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish corporate income tax.
Abolish tax on SS payments.
Abolish personal income tax.
Establish consumption taxes on everything sold brand new.
Abolish public sector unions.
Abolish minimum wage.
Drill for American oil wherever it may be found.
Build nuclear power plants.
Encourage and support family farms and community vegetable gardens.
Establish term limits for all government employees including the self-agrandized "supreme" court.
Execute all death row inmates.
Abolish parole.
Abolish "country club" prisons and build sprawling outdoor compounds where prisoners must work and survive on their own, grow there own food, harvest their own food, prepare their own food...or die trying.
Legalize non-narcotic recreational drugs.
Chemically castrate all child molesters.
Execute all rapists.
Require all able bodied, citizens to serve four years in the military. (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Border Patrol, State Police, Local Police, Sheriff's Department.)
Require all non-felony citizens over 21yo to carry a working, loaded firearm of minimum caliber. (.380 works for me)
Kill all radical terrorists and their entire families including grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, siblings, cousins and dear friends.

Holy shit this made me laugh. Thanks!

When you reply and confirm that you were in fact being serious I'll get an even bigger laugh.

Didnt strike me as that radical. One or two things maybe, but the rest he is right on.

How would you fix the economy?

In the short run?

NOT by reducing spending, and NOT by increasing taxes, either

I don't have a middle run plan.

Why not?

Too many variables outside the USA can dramtically effect our economy.

If Europe crashes, for example, the burdens that will stem from that will demand reactions different that if Europe doesn't crash.

And the long run?

Furget about it.

Making long range predictions and plans for a system as complex and chaotic as our national economy is a fool's errand.

Last edited:
Drop all taxes and create a singular sales tax.

That will bring down the cost of all products and services and get tax money from the black market. About 1 trillion in black market money can be taxed.

That will eliminate all loop holes and a need for the IRS.

That will bring down the cost of all products and services and get tax money from the black market. About 1 trillion in black market money can be taxed.

That might have some benefit ESPECIALLY if we impose those taxes on IMPORTS.

In fact ONLY impose them on imports and that would have a very positive effect assuming we didn't start a trade war in the process.

There is no fixing something so fundamentally flawed. We are screwed now and will continue to be as long as the people at the top insist on being insulated from losses and negative repercussions by the governments of the world.

Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish minimum wage.
Establish term limits for all government employees including the self-agrandized "supreme" court.
Abolish parole.
Abolish "country club" prisons and build sprawling outdoor compounds where prisoners must work and survive on their own, grow there own food, harvest their own food, prepare their own food...or die trying.
Execute all rapists.
Require all able bodied, citizens to serve four years in the military. (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Border Patrol, State Police, Local Police, Sheriff's Department.)
Require all non-felony citizens over 21yo to carry a working, loaded firearm of minimum caliber. (.380 works for me)
Kill all radical terrorists and their entire families including grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, siblings, cousins and dear friends.

Holy shit this made me laugh. Thanks!

When you reply and confirm that you were in fact being serious I'll get an even bigger laugh.

Didnt strike me as that radical. One or two things maybe, but the rest he is right on.

Maybe? Murdering innocent people and children struck you as 'maybe' being too radical?

"Drill baby Drill" and finish this pipeline deal with Canada so we can flood the market with oil. Let the pricks in the sandbox live in the middle ages if they want.
End farm subsidies for industrial farms.
Serious tax reform to end all loopholes.
No bailouts for anyone, you fuckup your business and can't make it, you file chapter 11, that's it.
Take an honest look at spending cuts, somehow, and cut everything not required.
Have the balls to tell the whiners to get off their ass and do something!
Legalize and tax Marijuana.
Term limits for politicians, every one of them.

That's a start, it's gonna piss everyone off, but it's going to have too.

Last edited:
"Drill baby Drill" and finish this pipeline deal with Canada so we can flood the market with oil. Let the pricks in the sandbox live in the middle ages if they want.

It is my understanding that Obama has allowed more drilling in his term than Bush II's admin did. This argument is, therefore, I think, something of a canard.

I'd be willing to look at that, for sure.

Serious tax reform to end all loopholes.

Name the loopholes. I do truly get sick of this complain when not one of you is willing to tell me one loophole in the tax code you object to. This is a bit of sage advice that has NO substance.

No bailouts for anyone, you fuckup your business and can't make it, you file chapter 11, that's it.

Tell it to the BANSTERS whose asses we had to save to keep the economy from melting down.

Take an honest look at spending cuts, somehow, and cut everything not required.

Aye! But what IS required? There's the rub.

Have the balls to tell the whiners to get off their ass and do something!

The above says exactly nothing.

Legalize and tax Marijuana.

Just legalize it. No reason whatever to tax it.

Term limits for politicians, every one of them.

How about the death penalty for POLS and the bribers, instead?

That's a start, it's gonna piss everyone off, but it's going to have too.

Didn't piss me off.

In fact some of your ideas were good ideas, in my opinion.

I'd amend the constitution to create a 'wall of separation' between the economy and the government. Like the goal of secular government, it would never be a complete separation, but we need to discourage the collusion of economic and political power in the same way we discourage the collusion of religion and politics.

It is my understanding that Obama has allowed more drilling in his term than Bush II's admin did. This argument is, therefore, I think, something of a canard.

Nothing to do with bush, obama, or any political he said she said bullshit. We have all kinds of it and we should be using it for ourselves. While we use the couple hundred or so years supply between us and Canada, we can partner to develop a viable, and affordable, alternative energy source. We are killing ourselves forcing inefficient alternatives on ourselves while our competitors aren't burdened with it.
As well it would remove our dependance on the truly backwards assclowns in the desert and lessen much of their power and influence. With the right leadership this alone could bring much of our military home, over time.

I'd be willing to look at that, for sure.
It's ridiculous, they don't need new tractors every couple yrs, and if they do they can pay for it.
Full disclosure that I have a little farm and am a firm supporter of true farmers. Not the industrial complexes that try to sound like the local family farm to get folks sympathy.

Name the loopholes. I do truly get sick of this complain when not one of you is willing to tell me one loophole in the tax code you object to. This is a bit of sage advice that has NO substance.

How many are there in the tax code? Get rid of every one. I favor a combination of a 9-9-9 type approach, but that likely needs some tweaking.
Knowing the tax code inside out is way above my pay-grade, but I know what I spend a year getting someone to do my taxes, and go through god knows how many thousand receipts, so there must be some that can be cut out of the code.

Tell it to the BANSTERS whose asses we had to save to keep the economy from melting down.
The way we are going the economy is going to melt down eventually anyway. We would be better off getting through it with a 10trillion debt going in, than the 20,30 40? trillion we'll be in debt after artificially keeping it going longer than we should.
I know many don't believe this debt is a big deal, but how far can we seriously go in debt before it blows up? Regardless of political stripe we're fucked if we stay on this path of snowballing debt.

Aye! But what IS required? There's the rub.
Well, one thing I know for sure, paying to teach Africans to wash their ballsack isn't.

The above says exactly nothing.

Sure it does, if you have your health, and you've been on the dole for a set period of time, (2yrs is plenty imo), get off your ass and do something.

Just legalize it. No reason whatever to tax it.
I would like it treated like alcohol, and think we need to if we are ever to end this nonsensical so called "war on drugs", but put it to the people in a true democratic vote would be best imo.
EDIT: I think a tax will eventually be a required compromise to get reasonable conservatives on board. It wouldn't be all bad though. I think a big share of smokers would also be collecting governmental handouts of some sort so we would be getting some of the funds back. Lord knows most of them would be too lazy to grow their own.

How about the death penalty for POLS and the bribers, instead?
Sounds good too me!

Last edited:

The government by policy should never be engaged in picking winners and losers in society. Their policies should be making it possible for all to become winners if that is thier desire to be responsible enough to pick up the ball and run with it. And stop whining to the gubmint when they don't succeed at the practice of liberty.

The government by policy should never be engaged in picking winners and losers in society. Their policies should be making it possible for all to become winners if that is thier desire to be responsible enough to pick up the ball and run with it. And stop whining to the gubmint when they don't succeed at the practice of liberty.

But I'm sure you'd agree that it's perfectly valid to "whine to the gubmint" when you feel they've failed to do their job, failed to maintain a fair set of rules that apply equally to all. And I'd guess that most of the people you think are whining "because they don't succeed at the practice of liberty" would, themselves, see their complaints as legitimate criticism of the way the rules are working.

In any case, I'm not sure what your post has to do with the one you've quoted.

Quote:

How many are there in the tax code? Get rid of every one. I favor a combination of a 9-9-9 type approach, but that likely needs some tweaking.
Knowing the tax code inside out is way above my pay-grade, but I know what I spend a year getting someone to do my taxes, and go through god knows how many thousand receipts, so there must be some that can be cut out of the code.

ONCE again, I ask the same question.

SPECIFICALLY what LOOPHOLE?

People, especially people on the right wing fring, TALK about all these loopholes yet NO ONE ONE YOU has EVER answered that question.

NAME A LOOPHOLE that you would plug.

Or just admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about as it regards TAXES.

Quote:

ONCE again, I ask the same question.

SPECIFICALLY what LOOPHOLE?

People, especially people on the right wing fring, TALK about all these loopholes yet NO ONE ONE YOU has EVER answered that question.

NAME A LOOPHOLE that you would plug.

Or just admit that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about as it regards TAXES.

Interest deduction, business and entertainment deduction, Alcohol fuel credit, research and experimentation credit. That's just a few off the top of my head, but there are thousands more I'm sure you could find by scouring the net.

But I'm sure you'd agree that it's perfectly valid to "whine to the gubmint" when you feel they've failed to do their job, failed to maintain a fair set of rules that apply equally to all. And I'd guess that most of the people you think are whining "because they don't succeed at the practice of liberty" would, themselves, see their complaints as legitimate criticism of the way the rules are working.

In any case, I'm not sure what your post has to do with the one you've quoted.

Guess where we are now? :eusa_whistle:

We have government pandering to the moocher class...

Last edited:
Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish minimum wage.
Abolish parole.
Execute all rapists.
I'm not a tax expert, but I agree with all. as long as theres just some taxes to pay for the very basics

Did anybody else notice that almost every non-abolishment thing that yutz said requires tax money--the same taxes he wants to do away with?

Forum List

Back