How would you feel if America elected a president who encourages girls to become blonde bimbos?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
01.jpg

How would you feel if Americans elected a president who encourages girls to become plastic ditzy blonde big breasted bimbos?

01.jpg

How would you feel if Americans elected a president who encourages girls to become plastic ditzy blonde big breasted bimbos?

What about the ones that are ALREADY plastic ditzy blonde big breasted bimbos? They should get preferential treatment for being there WITHOUT government intervention -- right? Like a tax subsidy or ride on Air Force One..

Sounds good to me, as long as he also encourages young men to be hot and blond. It sure beats "youts" who look and act like this:

Blonde bimbos are okay, but I have a thing for redheaded bimbos.

01.jpg

What about the ones that are ALREADY plastic ditzy blonde big breasted bimbos? They should get preferential treatment for being there WITHOUT government intervention -- right? Like a tax subsidy or ride on Air Force One..
I'd say at least a 36DD tax deduction...In pigtails could mean a different tax bracket..

Forum List

Back