How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Truthfully, as you read this article how many are you are ready to either defend democrats of blame them? Who did you think of first when you read voter fraud?

Here are the facts:
• To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
• More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
• There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
• More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
• True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
• Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
• This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. ◦ California: 49,000
◦ Florida: 30,000
◦ Texas: 28,500
◦ Michigan: 25,000
◦ Illinois: 24,000

•12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
• The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
• Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
• The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.

LINKS ARE AT WEB SITE

Obama cheated and everyone knows it. They all cheat lie steal from you and me. The only difference is I know it and you troll post your denial.

Obama cheated and everyone knows it. They all cheat lie steal from you and me. The only difference is I know it and you troll post your denial.

I heard that if you see one mouse in your house that means there are 10 more. I think it is the same with voter fraud. Very hard to prove with the system we have in place but it is so prevalent that a few actually do get caught.

Here is an interesting article about Obama's surprise win.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud

From the article:

Many on the left believe there is nothing wrong with committing fraud in order to ensure Obama's reelection. It is a common tenet on the left that the ends justify the means. Saul Alinsky, the 1960's radical who inspired Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, taught community organizers like Obama that dishonesty is acceptable if it achieves your political goals. And when caught, Alinsky teaches radicals to deny the wrongdoing and change the topic to put their accusers on the defensive. One Obama supporter brazenly posted on Facebook that he was voting four times for Obama, asserting that the ends justify the means.

My comment, this is why the liberal left is now pushing the storyline about voter suppression, changing the subject. Long lines in Democrat voting districts they blame on Republican voter suppression. Expecting someone to prove who they are, again they claim voter suppression. Yet when shown the facts and the figures of Democrat voter fraud again they claim it is nothing more then voter suppression.

Me thinks we have lost our country.

Who did you think of first when you read voter fraud?

The GOP hands down. They were committing virtually non-stop voter fraud during the previous election.

Another baseless voice heard from.

Ooops

GOP voter registration scandal widens - Salon.com

More ooops

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/...voter-registration-dumping-found-in-virginia/

Oh my goodness another one!

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/26/fla_voter_fraud_charge_has_ties_to_romney/

Last edited:
You can post all the links with factual information you want and it won't change a single Lefties mind! In fact, they will usually come back that you're simply being a racist because you accuse the president of winning with lies, fraud, and voter intimidation.

100s of precincts came up with 100% of the votes for Obama? Of course! Why not?

You can post all the links with factual information you want and it won't change a single Lefties mind! In fact, they will usually come back that you're simply being a racist because you accuse the president of winning with lies, fraud, and voter intimidation.

The right wing morons cry voter fraud every time they lose because they are a bunch of cry-baby bitches.

The GOP was committing fraud in virtually every swing state and they still lost.

If the GOP wasn't up to their usual dirty tricks to throw the election, Obama likely would have spanked Willard even worse.

The right wing morons cry voter fraud every time they lose because they are a bunch of cry-baby bitches.

The GOP was committing fraud in virtually every swing state and they still lost.

If the GOP wasn't up to their usual dirty tricks to throw the election, Obama likely would have spanked Willard even worse.

I know this is a waste of time but, would you care to come up with some FACTS to prove your assertions?

Forum List

Back