How warm was our planet in July?

Scientists discover that dire Manmade global warming posting on Internet message Boards are the leading cause of Global Warming.

"These warming posts, especially at USMB, well they take gigatons of fossil fuels between the computers and servers, etc. So, if you want to save the Ice caps, please STFU", said a scientists who wished to remain anonymous because he's one of the 6% Republicans who are scientists or whatever that fake statistic is.

The correlations you're thinking about are between ignorance and conservatism, ignorance and religiosity and ignorance and voting republican. The stupider one happens to be, the greater the likelihood that one is a religious, conservative Republican. Painful but TRUE.

I mean... Frank... just look at your avatar...

If you wanted people to believe that was you, perhaps you shouldn't have picked a celebrity.

Last edited:
The correlations you're thinking about are between ignorance and conservatism, ignorance and religiosity and ignorance and voting republican. The stupider one happens to be, the greater the likelihood that one is a religious, conservative Republican. Painful but TRUE.

I mean... Frank... just look at your avatar...

If you wanted people to believe that was you, perhaps you shouldn't have picked a celebrity.

Clueless Crick, is that really your first name?

I talked about my avatar in the art forum because of the artist, not the subject.

The IPCC admitted AGW is a scheme to redistribute wealth, you have no repeatable lab experiments, you alter data, there's been a 2 decade pause, the day will soon come when the scientific community demands the AGWCult be expelled from any college or University that cares about its academic standing.

I read AR5, you didn't I told you about "excess heat" and you said it was a stupid concept of just 2 random words strung together. I told you that was the entire basis for the "warming" discovered in AR5 and you've grown strangely silent on your original contention that "Excess heat" is a fiction.

I enjoy these interactions, Crick

Forum List

Back