How Ukraine’s Outgunned Air Force Is Fighting Back Against Russian Jets

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
This a very inspiring story and all republicans need to ger behind the Ukrainian fight for freedom and liberty.

Unfortunately too many Republians are confused and this will cost the party big time in the mid-terms....I am on the verge of predicting a Republican defeat.

Although I am a long time supporter of trump I no longer do...he is getting too old. made roo many mistakes and with the media so against him...there is no way that he will be able ro lead the Republicans to victory in thr presedential election.

I think the best choice for Republians would Sen Hawley of Mo., Sen Cotton of Ark. or Gov. Desantis of florida.

How do you figure? Do you really think we'll be regularly sending hundreds of millions of dollars over there between now and November? Nope. It's already lost top billing on our nightly news. Nobody will care by November.
You underestimate Americans love of liberty and those who fight for it.

Essentially what has happened to the Republian Party is that they are snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

The democrats willingness to support Ukraine will lead them to a great victory.

The Republican Party by failing to come together and support Ukraine has comitted a historic and catastrophic blunder.

You underestimate Americans love of liberty and those who fight for it.

Essentially what has happened to the Republian Party is that they are snatching defeart out of the jaws of victory.

The democrats willingness to support Ukrainer will lead them to a great victory.

The Republican Party by failing to come together and support Ukraine has comitted a historic and catastrophic blunder.
Nope, I understand that Americans have short attention spans and that high inflation, high gas prices, and other domestic issues will supercede some meaningless foreign war.

You also completely disregard the fact Biden will have led us into some all new disaster by then. That is all he is capable of.

The democrats willingness to support Ukraine will lead them to a great victory.
People tend to vote on their pocketbook or their passions. BOTH are against Democrats so badly that there is nothing (short of stealing) that can change the fate of the Left this November. All of the indicators point to HISTORIC LOSSES.

Nope, I understand that Americans have short attention spans and that high inflation, high gas prices, and other domestic issues will supercede some meaningless foreign war.

You've been brainwashed by the fake news media. The Republicans are behind Ukraine in their fight against the Russians.
So it's just the Russian sock puppets like Al who hope people will forget about what Russia is doing

So it's just the Russian sock puppets like Al who hope people will forget about what Russia is doing
Oh Lushy, you will be the first one stamping your feet and screaming your impotent rage at whatever the next crisis is. Don't worry, I'll remind you about Ukraine in October, as you will have forgotten because like so many liberals you have the attention span of a gnat. Now run a long and do something useful, like play in traffic.

Oh Lushy, you will be the first one stamping your feet and screaming your impotent rage at whatever the next crisis is. Don't worry, I'll remind you about Ukraine in October, as you will have forgotten because like so many liberals you have the attention span of a gnat. Now run a long and do something useful, like play in traffic.
Looks like I made the sock puppet upset.

He has the sadz.

Sorry douche. As long as Russia keeps murdering Ukrainians I will be a thorn in your side

Looks like I made the sock puppet upset.

He has the sadz.

Sorry douche. As long as Russia keeps murdering Ukrainians I will be a thorn in your side
Lushy, you are incapable of being a thorn in my side. You are an amusing twit, to be sure, but don't think for a second I take you seriously. As I've stated time and again, I don't care about the Eurotrash squabble, we have bigger issues to face right here at home.

Lushy, you are incapable of being a thorn in my side. You are an amusing twit, to be sure, but don't think for a second I take you seriously. As I've stated time and again, I don't care about the Eurotrash squabble, we have bigger issues to face right here at home.
"Right here at home" being Mother Russia of course

"Right here at home" being Mother Russia of course
In this mystical land called Wisconsin. You might want to check out a map, it's not in Russia. Not everyone who doesn't believe the same things as you is foreign. Your utter inability to accept that some folks care about America more than the feelz outrage of the day is sort of pathetic.

In this mystical land called Wisconsin. You might want to check out a map, it's not in Russia. Not everyone who doesn't believe the same things as you is foreign. Your utter inability to accept that some folks care about America more than the feelz outrage of the day is sort of pathetic.
Sure Boris

Sure Boris
That's a sad. Everyone who isn't licking Twinkle Toes high heels is a Russian. Do you folks ever just step back and realize how stupid you look? The longer this Eurotrash squabble goes on the only thing I learned is the corrupt monkey in Kiev is my least favorite player in this uninteresting story. We need to focus on America, now more than ever. If Europe can't handle that gremlin Putin on their own, they are utterly useless to us as allies. Time for the Eurotrash to pull their own weight, if not, we need to abandon those fools to their own pathetic fate.

That's a sad. Everyone who isn't licking Twinkle Toes high heels is a Russian. Do you folks ever just step back and realize how stupid you look? The longer this Eurotrash squabble goes on the only thing I learned is the corrupt monkey in Kiev is my least favorite player in this uninteresting story. We need to focus on America, now more than ever. If Europe can't handle that gremlin Putin on their own, they are utterly useless to us as allies. Time for the Eurotrash to pull their own weight, if not, we need to abandon those fools to their own pathetic fate.
Every word you post DRIPS Russian sock puppet

Forum List

Back