How to stop looters, robbery and BLM in Europa?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Who has invited Africans to Europa? I doubt it was somewhere passed a law or a resolution of any legislature. Most of Africans come claiming asylum, in more as 99% any Asylum claim was a blatant lie.
Europeans give Africans money, shelter, all benefits of European welfare state. As 'thank' BLM demands Europeans shall kneel to Africans, kiss them in a.. and dissolve police.
And of course loot businesses and supermarkets.
Africa is a great continent full of amazing opportunities.The best solution to avoid terrible racism of Europan whites would be if Africans go back to their countries of origin.

Primary-education-and-entrepreneurship-in-east-Africa-a-case-study-of-private-schools-for-the-poor-7.png

Seriously, this is a topic that demographers are discussing calmly and without insults.

I read an article in a liberal magazine (either the London Review of Books or the New York Review of Books) in which demographers predicted that eventually up to 25% of the European population could be of African descent someday.

They pointed out that many young African men have given up any hope of having a good life in their native countries. So they are determined to emigrate to Europe. The demographers made the point that nothing can be done to stop this development.

All I can say is that the next century is going to be very "interesting" when it comes to Europe and the United States.

Who has invited Africans to Europa? I doubt it was somewhere passed a law or a resolution of any legislature. Most of Africans come claiming asylum, in more as 99% any Asylum claim was a blatant lie.
Europeans give Africans money, shelter, all benefits of European welfare state. As 'thank' BLM demands Europeans shall kneel to Africans, kiss them in a.. and dissolve police.
And of course loot businesses and supermarkets.
Africa is a great continent full of amazing opportunities.The best solution to avoid terrible racism of Europan whites would be if Africans go back to their countries of origin.

Primary-education-and-entrepreneurship-in-east-Africa-a-case-study-of-private-schools-for-the-poor-7.png

The Polish know
Who says the poles are stupid

Forum List

Back