How to spot five of the fossil fuel industry’s biggest disinformation tactics

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

These people are scum arent they ?
They prey on the stupid in order to destroy their planet.
I suppose the good thing is that they have moved on from denial to a "so what" attitude.
That is small progress. But they still own politicians. That is not progress.

Sadly, the ocean does clean himself ... crude oil leaks naturally into the ecosystem so there's microbes that consume the stuff ... in places like Prince William Sound, pine trees have been dropping sap into the water for eons ... after the oil spill there, many beaches were just fertilized and the bacteria already there cleaned the beach better than any that were mechanically scrubbed by people ...

Stop using the stuff if you don't like it ... easy peasy ...

The irony of warmer loons mewling about "disinformation" is off the charts.

The difference is Big Oil is brutally honest about their statements ... they want profits forever ... and they will change their business structure in order to achieve that goal ... if that means wind farms in West Texas then there will be wind farms in West Texas ... there is a Free Market solution here ...

Oil profits are used to pay police to chop women's heads off for the crime of driving a car ... I think that's a good enough reason to curtail our fossil fuel use ... but that's just me I guess ... oh, and defunding Hamas is a good idea, they kill more Palestinians than Jews ... poor marksmanship ...

I suppose the good thing is that they have moved on from denial to a "so what" attitude.
If all you loons just gave up every thing made from oil , that would be great. But you won't because you morons are all about equal misery.

Oil profits are used to pay police to chop women's heads off for the crime of driving a car ... I think that's a good enough reason to curtail our fossil fuel use ... but that's just me I guess ... oh, and defunding Hamas is a good idea, they kill more Palestinians than Jews ... poor marksmanship ...
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. :uhoh3:

Complete garbage from the Guardian, quite predictably .

But our low IQ, OP, regurgitates it as though he is a Cult Christian desperately pleading for Scripture to be listened to.

The subject matter is far too complex for you , OP , so direct your energies to examining the premiss , ---- the human initiated contribution to full Climate Change .

Zzz

Everything the environmental hoax enablers list as disinformation is true

We need fossil fuel to maintain our standard of living

The difference is Big Oil is brutally honest about their statements ... they want profits forever ... and they will change their business structure in order to achieve that goal ... if that means wind farms in West Texas then there will be wind farms in West Texas ... there is a Free Market solution here ...

You can make a start by giving up the products made from oil. I mean everyone who calls for curtailing the use of fossil fuels should lead by example and show us people who don't want to give up their hard earned shit how it's done.

Now that's as stupid as it gets.

Forum List

Back