How To Recognize The Enemy

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A peek into the attitude, the thinking, the concerns of our Muslim brothers can be seen in a tweet from a producer over at Al Jazeera America.

What importance does this Muslim place on the slaughter of 14 innocent.....well, not really innocent, 'cause the dead were infidels....

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

"Farook, 28, and Malik, 27, were named as the shooters in the Wednesday killing of 14 and injuring of 24 at a Christmas party attended by San Bernardino County employees."
Dead shooters ID’d as Muslim husband-wife team

So....what were the concerns of this Muslim producer?

"Exhibit A this week in the form of Al Jazeera America producer Hashem Said, who decided to Tweet this criticism of ABC News out after the outlet didn’t show–in his mind–proper respect to San Bernardino terrorist and mass murderer Tafsheen Malik by showing a photo of her without a burqa that covered her face:

AJAM-tweet.jpg

Al Jazeera America Producer Slams ABC: ‘Disrespectful’ to Use Terrorist’s Photo Without Burka

"Twitter, in response, exploded.

“I think murdering 14 people puts slightly more shame on her culture and family than not having her face covered,” wrote one, Mediaite reported.

And another: “Yeah, we should always respect mass murderers.”

Yet one more, demanding an apology from Said: “I honestly think you should apologize for what you said. Those people’s lives mattered more than any dishonor to her family.”
Al Jazeera producer rips media show of terrorist’s face

I wouldn't call scared old men on the right my enemy, but I SURE as hell don't want them watching my back in a fire fight. Muslims scare them to death.

I wouldn't call scared old men on the right my enemy, but I SURE as hell don't want them watching my back in a fire fight. Muslims scare them to death.
I would laugh my ass off if I found out you were beheaded by one of those brown stink bombs. Not kidding. I would fucking laugh my ass off.

What did you think ISIS would do, if we assume these two acted as fighters for ISIS?

We are bombing them, now they are bombing us. This is how war goes.

I would laugh my ass off if I found out you were beheaded by one of those brown stink bombs. Not kidding. I would fucking laugh my ass off.

If you laughed your ass off, would your head go with it, or would the two somehow detach from each other in the process?

I know full well that you are ineducable....but, being the eternal optimist, here is the education that you so sorely require>

[President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey said this:

‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.[ world domination.]'
It must be understood that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion. The Islamic movement will seize power as soon as it is able."
Obama’s distorted strategy

View the ongoing threat by Muslims, and the deafening silence of 'American Muslims,' through that lens.

And look closely at what this President does.......and does not do.

A peek into the attitude, the thinking, the concerns of our Muslim brothers can be seen in a tweet from a producer over at Al Jazeera America.

What importance does this Muslim place on the slaughter of 14 innocent.....well, not really innocent, 'cause the dead were infidels....

"Farook, 28, and Malik, 27, were named as the shooters in the Wednesday killing of 14 and injuring of 24 at a Christmas party attended by San Bernardino County employees."

"Exhibit A this week in the form of Al Jazeera America producer Hashem Said, who decided to Tweet this criticism of ABC News out after the outlet didn’t show–in his mind–proper respect to San Bernardino terrorist and mass murderer Tafsheen Malik by showing a photo of her without a burqa that covered her face:

AJAM-tweet.jpg

Al Jazeera America Producer Slams ABC: ‘Disrespectful’ to Use Terrorist’s Photo Without Burka

The enemy is running my country and no I don't mean just Obama. I mean pretty much every politician since 1861 forward with very FEW exceptions.

AJAM-tweet.jpg

The enemy is running my country and no I don't mean just Obama. I mean pretty much every politician since 1861 forward with very FEW exceptions.

For you, Miniver:

Miniver Cheevy
BY EDWIN ARLINGTON ROBINSON
Miniver Cheevy, child of scorn,
Grew lean while he assailed the seasons;
He wept that he was ever born,
And he had reasons.

Miniver loved the days of old
When swords were bright and steeds were prancing;
The vision of a warrior bold
Would set him dancing.

Miniver sighed for what was not,
And dreamed, and rested from his labors;
He dreamed of Thebes and Camelot,
And Priam’s neighbors.

Miniver mourned the ripe renown
That made so many a name so fragrant;
He mourned Romance, now on the town,
And Art, a vagrant.

Miniver loved the Medici,
Albeit he had never seen one;
He would have sinned incessantly
Could he have been one.

Miniver cursed the commonplace
And eyed a khaki suit with loathing;
He missed the mediæval grace
Of iron clothing.

Miniver scorned the gold he sought,
But sore annoyed was he without it;
Miniver thought, and thought, and thought,
And thought about it.

Miniver Cheevy, born too late,
Scratched his head and kept on thinking;
Miniver coughed, and called it fate,
And kept on drinking.

AJAM-tweet.jpg

For you, Miniver:

Miniver Cheevy
And he had reasons.

Would set him dancing.

And Priam’s neighbors.

And Art, a vagrant.

Could he have been one.

Of iron clothing.

And thought about it.

And kept on drinking.
Very boring. My point stands.

easy Geezer, you'll fall off your walker and shit in your depends.

"Twitter, in response, exploded.

“I think murdering 14 people puts slightly more shame on her culture and family than not having her face covered,” wrote one, Mediaite reported.

And another: “Yeah, we should always respect mass murderers.”

Yet one more, demanding an apology from Said: “I honestly think you should apologize for what you said. Those people’s lives mattered more than any dishonor to her family.”
Al Jazeera producer rips media show of terrorist’s face

'How to recognize the enemy'

They're the ones lying in their own blood and piss face down in the gutter.

Can't see her face here. Can see her dead ass, tramp stamp (probably not but looks like one,) and pee-soaked shorts.

https://www.thomaswictor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/dead_female_terrorist.jpg

Obama Fluffer in a fire fight, that's just funny

AJAM-tweet.jpg

For you, Miniver:

Miniver Cheevy
And he had reasons.

Would set him dancing.

And Priam’s neighbors.

And Art, a vagrant.

Could he have been one.

Of iron clothing.

And thought about it.

And kept on drinking.

There once was a woman from Korea

afflicted with rightwing gonorrhea

a political itching that prompts constant bitching

from a bad case of oral diarrhea.

How To Recognize The Enemy

1- Determine why he/she is an enemy - you do the math

2- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

3- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees

Last edited:

Forum List

Back