How to Indict a ham

sandwich or just a Former Potus who likes to ham it up.
As in ... Easy Peasy ... Lemon Squeeze. As Fox personality
John Roberts is cautioning Fox listerners as to what's coming down.
The actual Indictment of Donald Trump.For what.
For a Misdomeanor at best.A Campaign Finance violation.If that.
For what ... How about a Non-disclosure Agreement { NDA } gone
rogue.Or made to look that way.
Who and where is going to Indict a Former Potus.
How about Manhattan Districts DA { Alvin Bragg } heavily funded c/o George Soros.
Who apparently delights in reducing Felonies to Misdomeanors and vice versa
Taking Misdomeanors and making them in Felonies.Real American, right
Roberts preparing his Fox audience for theatrics like Trump
going into Court handcuffed.Don't scoff ... It wasn't long ago when
a Trump WH ADviser { Peter Navarro } was put in legs irons and handcuffed
while being arrested at a Nashville airport.

Are these your words, or are you quoting someone? I ask because, from my experience on other forums, a large swath of italics generally means a quote, and if that is true, you haven't linked to the source, or made your own point. Care to clarify?

Pretty funny really.
  • Hunter is forced to admit his laptop full of embarrassing criminal family secrets is real after all, so tries to sue the store where he abandoned it at!
  • Joe Biden is caught with millions in bank deposits gifted him from China, so the DOJ announces they might try to indict Trump on a petty misdemeanor so small that he would be the first ever indicted for it!
None of the records on the laptop point to Joe Biden. If you have proof to your claim, please present it, it's just that I haven't seen it, yet.

• The DOJ and FBI just spent the last two years pressuring media not to carry unfavorable stories about Joe while censoring social media to protect Joe's image, so now they want to prosecute Trump for giving some ambulance-chasing bitch a settlement just to shut her up and make her go away! :71:

Evidence, please. Thank you.

Perhaps worse is the fact that while many in the GOP might have helped with that, or at least not minded, these same people are the ones who have done NOTHING about Biden and the democrats and have allowed them to get away with so much.

I welcome any evidence you can provide that would be worthy of criminal investigation regarding Joe Biden.

I'll be waiting, attentively, for your 'evidence' (and make sure it is, indeed, actual evidence).

Notice the pattern. Biden is in big trouble...so they announce that they might be trying to indict Trump on a Friday.

This is going to blow up in their fat faces in a Yuge way.

Using scapegoats to distract attention from themselves seems to be the only game the Dems are really good at

None of the records on the laptop point to Joe Biden. If you have proof to your claim, please present it, it's just that I haven't seen it, yet.

Really? Pictures of Joe Biden standing naked with a naked girl doesn't concern you? None of the references to Joe? Maybe you should try educating yourself before asking questions.

Really? Pictures of Joe Biden standing naked with a naked girl doesn't concern you? None of the references to Joe?
Maybe you should substantiate your claims. I'll be waiting. FYI, I'm familiar with the photo you are insinuating is Joe Biden.

It's not Joe Biden,

Biden_fake_naked_photo.001.jpeg

Maybe you should try educating yourself before asking questions.

Maybe you should avoid a pseudo debate trick called 'posturing' (patronizing-talking others down to puff oneself up)
and do it before sticking your proverbial foot in your proverbial mouth. .

Maybe you should substantiate your claims. I'll be waiting.

Hope you are holding your breath. We've been discussing the matter for two years now so, I suggest you get off your fat. lazy ass and use the search function for material already right here under your nose, instead of hoping to get strangers you insult to jump to do pointless favors for you.

Let's face it, no matter what, you are just going to deny everything anyway.

Hope you are holding your breath. We've been discussing the matter for two years now so, I suggest you get off your fat. lazy ass and use the search function for material already right here under your nose, instead of hoping to get strangers you insult to jump to do pointless favors for you.
Sorry, you make a claim, you back it up. I don't do YOUR homework. If it is not in the post where the claim is being made, it is not 'under my nose'. And there is NO obligation for me, or anyone, to hunt for it. It is YOUR claim, not mine, so it onus is on YOU to back it up. IF that is against the rules, show me the rule. The rules I read didn't mention such a thing, ie., hunt for proof of other's claims, that's a load of crap.

Oh shit, I see insults all over this forum, I didn't think there were thin skins around here. If so, just give me the word, and I'll put on the kid gloves. Not a problem.
Let's face it, no matter what, you are just going to deny everything anyway.

Not if it's valid, but in my experience, most on the right do not have a clue to what is, and what isn't, 'proof'.
My reasoning for that claim is the 60 plus lawsuits and every suit in which evidence was provided was rejected by the judge, many of whom were Republicans and some appointed by Trump.

Don't believe me? here is a sample;

TRUMP V. BOOCKVAR
"Charges require specific allegations and proof. We have neither here."

TRUMP V. WISCONSIN ELECTIONS COMMISSION
"The Court has allowed Plaintiff [the former President] the chance to make his case and
he has lost on the merits."

KING V. WHITMER
"...nothing but speculation and conjecture that votes for President Trump were
destroyed, discarded or switched to votes for Vice President Biden."

KING V. WHITMER (sanctions against 9 attorneys including Sidney Powell)
"...a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process."

REPORT: LOST, NOT STOLEN (A report by Republican Attorneys)
"Donald Trump and his supporters have failed to present evidence of fraud or
inaccurate results significant enough to invalidate the results of the 2020
Presidential Election."

If those lawyers working for Trump and/or his surrogates can't submit evidence that meets evidentiary standards, I doubt you can, but you are welcome to try. I'll be looking for it, attentively. If it looks like it just might survive scrutiny under cross examination, then you just might change my mind. But, you'd be the exception, than the rule.

So...why didn't the trump DOJ indict H. Clinton?
Because up until now, using the DOJ against a political opponent just wasn’t done. It was too dangerous a weapon to wield. Politicians used to realize that what went around, came around. If one party used the DOJ while in power, the other would also when it got into power.

Because up until now, using the DOJ against a political opponent just wasn’t done. It was too dangerous a weapon to wield. Politicians used to realize that what went around, came around. If one party used the DOJ while in power, the other would also when it got into power.

That's not it at all. A republic is based on the rule of LAW, but when those carrying out those laws start abusing them as a weapon like a police force to simply attack those it doesn't like or opposes them for the simple sake of attaining and keeping power, then you've lost your republic and are simply living now in an autocratic tyranny.

That's not it at all. A republic is based on the rule of LAW, but when those carrying out those laws start abusing them as a weapon like a police force to simply attack those it doesn't like or opposes them for the simple sake of attaining and keeping power, then you've lost your republic and are simply living now in an autocratic tyranny.
Politicians don't care about the law. But they used to care about things that could be used against them by other politicians.

Since apparently Donald John Trump is no more
a man of concern,respect or even Impartiality than a well
made Ham sandwich from a Jewish Deli that considers Pastrami
a better substitute than Ham { made from Pork }. Since Mr.Trump,
out of office is no more revered by Manhattanites than Arnold Ziffel
{ famous - Green Acres - Piglet who loved to turn on the TV and stare
at }. Or even Lisa { Oh! New York is where I'd rather be }
" Darling I Love you but give me Park Avenue " }.
Ain't that like down a block or two from Trump Tower.
Park Avenue or Fifth Avenue ... who gives a gillhooley.
I doubt that the Ziffles { owners of Arnold the Pig } would.
However today's Farmers are very beholdin to a non-farmer
like Donald John Trump.For good reason.He lives NOW to take up
for Americans.Mostly average americans.No matter if they even
own a putter.Or what a " Mulligan " constitutes.
Makes no nevermind.Nor the fact that this " Indictment "
got Leaked.Which is a Class C Felony.Whether by someone on the
Grand Jury { 23 such humans } or from the Office of Fat Boy Alvin
Bragg.I wonder if he would sneak a nice Ham sandwich for lunch
when no one { especially his Rabbi } is around.Maybe he learned how to
cheat from some scholar of the New World Torah.I mean,like ain't
The Torah some guide or direction for following Jewish law.
That one might be able to Cheat at golf or Indict a ham sandwich
but never,ever be allowed a Fair,Impartial Jury pool in the
Big Apple.Because of the lesson learned form Adam and Eve.
According to some Park Avenue bookstore selling new versions
of the Farmers almanac.Where it's poplar to adapt what was meant by
" agrarian " and substitute " egregios ".
As in it's Okey Dokey To " Indict " a former President.
Since he grew his own Constituency w/o consulting the
Farm Burea.
The Times they are a changin'.

Go ahead and scoff and act clueless all you want.
But the fact remains.Explain how Fox News just cut
to commercial from the Sunday morning 10 am
Maria Bartiromo show.At less than 4 minutes in.
What does that prove.Over 3 minutes of commercials
at the precise moment Jim Jordan is being interviewed.
That is what we are facing.Pure adulterated Mainstream Media
collusion and corruption.The left refuses to play fair and
honor Free Speech.A Country cannot exist with this level
of " double standard ". Where " conservatives " are cheated
out of our First Amendment as Leftists appear hellbent on
manipulating every lever of communication.
It so obvious,blatant and Unamerican.I mean,even cartoons
seem uplifting and Patriotic in comparison.So mush for
context and parody.
" A Married philosopher is a figure of comedy ".
-- Nietsche

Forum List

Back